Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Seriously, I Think We Should Devide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriously, I Think We Should Devide (485 Views)

The Day Nigeria Might Truly Devide / Let Us Devide Nigeria - Papa Jimba Of Congo-russia Town In Jos / Jonathan, Babangida Devide South-south Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, I Think We Should Devide by ooman(m): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2012
Our amalgamation has not produced anything good for the nation. Much of the population and the land is in the north and less educated people too. They are hindering the progress of the nation. I think we should divide into the 3 major groups, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and rule ourselves independently.
Re: Seriously, I Think We Should Devide by ozodimgba(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2012
wink cheesy
Re: Seriously, I Think We Should Devide by k2039: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Get a knife and do the division, waiting for my own share.
Re: Seriously, I Think We Should Devide by aljharem(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2012
You have not given us reasons why we should "divide". grin grin

(1) (Reply)

421 Pensioners Die During Protest Of Unpaid 69 Months Pension / Forbes Ranks Nigeria As The 20th Saddest Nation In The World / Why Can't The US,UN And UK Cajole Saudi Arabia To Accept Homos,why Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.