Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Is The Nigerian Dream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Nigerian Dream? (494 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers / What Is Your Nigerian Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Nigerian Dream? by egbons2(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2012
Many Nigeria leaders always travel to developed countries like U.S A,UK,France,China etc for so many reasons yet they cannot ask themselves how these countries were able to reach the level of development they enjoy today?these are countries with national dreams.we hear of " The American Dream",then i ask myself what is "The Nigerian Dream"?can someone please tell me?do we have a National Dream that we can all work toward,that our children can come and contribute to?Our leaders past and present are yet to be able to develop a concept call National Dream and make the people to believe and run with it,yet we want to become a developed country over night and rule the world. Have'nt we heard "where there is NO VISION the people perish"?again i ask please what is The Nigerian Dream?
Re: What Is The Nigerian Dream? by k2039: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2012
Corruption reduced to the bearest minimum.

Efficient judiciary.

Good education system

Constant supply of electricity

Job availability

Security of life and properties

Efficient hospital system.

Infact the Nigerian dream is a REAL nation that is very close to IDEALITY.

(1) (Reply)

Photogenicity / Lost But Found Justus Osaji Driver's License / Girls! Ladies!! Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.