Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly (577 Views)

Conversation Between A Boss And A Polytechnic Graduate / How to deal with a Boss tha doesn't pay on time / For God's Sake, Please Help Me.... Am Fed Up Of Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Can you stay in a work environment where ur female boss curses and constantly insults everyone,not that salary is constant anyway. But the negative energy is just too much and depressing?
Re: A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly by ifyalways(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Boss as in department head, general manager or CEO?

Is there no one you guys can report her to anonnymously, like send an untraceable email to the company?

If its a one man biz and she's the CEO, I implore you to endure, ignore her and plan more. Don't just leave the job Cos of that, you'll get much more bitter insults from your family, landlord and friends should you become unemployed and financially un- productive.

Naija na jungle oh, everyone acting out their frustrations at every opportunity.

Why is the salary epileptic?company is struggling or boss is being mean?
Re: A Boss That Curses/insults Constantly by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
CEO and owner. I got to endure I guess. Its well

(1) (Reply)

Burberry Watch Women Sale Are Those Who Have A Couple Of Things Are Very Expens / 1500 $ For Who Helps To Find An Unpaid Job In Offshore Or Onshore Drilling. / Vacant Positions For Engineers (oil And Gas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.