Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! (1029 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / Nollywood Actor,onyeka Clems Shot Dead By A Stray Bullet In Asaba. / The 'happiest' Beggars In The World - Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by evilmind: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
from my findings it is like onyeka nwelue is DEAD. we hard he traveled to india for surgery and died in the hospital. anyone can confam this?

onyeka is a satanist and i just wish this is not true, because he will go to hellfire.

any one knows where this boy is?

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by breathing(f): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
When I saw this topic, even before I saw your username, I knew you were evil. How the hell is he a satanist biko? How do you know who would go to hell and who won't, are you satan? You really are just evil.

The young man in question has friends and family, one of them could easily stumble on this and have a heart attack because of your stewpidity. Next time when you aint sure someone is dead, wait for his family to announce his death before you go starting foolish threads and asking evil questions. What's the meaning of 'From my findings it is like...' If you confirm his death, how would that change your life?

Who showed you the findings. Satan your master? ONYEKA NWELUE is not dead, please take down his picture from there. Mtcheeeew, evil mind!
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
@poster are u a judger?U judge him y?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by yuzedo: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
I can't even tell if it is Onyeka himself behind this unfunny stunt..

If it is, dude, u need to chill and not trivialise some issues.

If it isn't, refer to my 2nd sentence.

I will not be suckered into verifying this "news". It is not funny.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
evilmind: from my findings it is like onyeka nwelue is DEAD. we hard he traveled to india for surgery and died in the hospital. anyone can confam this?

onyeka is a satanist and i just wish this is not true, because he will go to hellfire.

any one knows where this boy is?
Choi!!!!! All my prayer be say "MAKE YOUR GBAGUUN NO KILL THE GUY OH"
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by Mynd44: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2012
Smh. People and lying
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! by breathing(f): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2012
yuzedo: I can't even tell if it is Onyeka himself behind this unfunny stunt..

If it is, dude, u need to chill and not trivialise some issues.

If it isn't, refer to my 2nd sentence.

I will not be suckered into verifying this "news". It is not funny.

Yeah I'm sure he's somewhere enjoying the publicity.

(1) (Reply)

Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy / Aviation Programmes And Schools In Lagos / One Of The Most Powerful Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.