Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

SEUN Answer Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN Answer Pls (505 Views)

A Honest Answer Pls!!!!!! / I Need An Answer Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

SEUN Answer Pls by fittty(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
I posted on a thread but couldn't find the thread again because its probably been deleted. Its regarding your answer to a post about deleting an account. You said there's an option to deleting an account which is clearing ones personal details and then posts by putting just "dots". I'll like to know:

1.) If after doing this would the account be automatically deleted

2.) If the answer to question one is No, then what happens to posts which other users quoted from the OP posts and you know very well such post can't be edited by the OP. Some of us have personal details such as phone numbers, Addresses, Names.. etc we posted on our thread and want it off due to the fact that it doesn't give us the privacy we need. Take for example someone who is executing a project such as a building construction and doesn't want people close to him/her to know about it. He/she then inquires from NL contractors on the Property section and give full details about his on going site.. Then later on he finds out any of his extended family members or friends can google his name, address, email etc, and find these details on NL. This doesn't give any privacy. I'll like sincere answers to my question.
Thank you
Re: SEUN Answer Pls by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Send me a PM.

(1)

Photo Accident Claims Lives As M Any Died / Police Parade 80-year-old Man For Robbery / Be Careful Of 419 At Idumota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.