Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Do Nigeria Have To Sell To The World? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do Nigeria Have To Sell To The World? (617 Views)

22 Things You Can Sell To Make Money. / Things You Can Sell To Make Money. / Does Nigeria Have Privacy Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Nigeria Have To Sell To The World? by gnykelly(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
I've pondered about this each time i walk on the street, i see American product e.g Apple, Microsoft, Boieng etc. Japanese product like Toyota, Nissan etc. Korean product like Hyundai Samsung. And the list goes on. WHAT CAN WE SELL THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL ACKNOWLEDGE US FOR!
Re: What Do Nigeria Have To Sell To The World? by gnykelly(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2015
kuli kuli
Re: What Do Nigeria Have To Sell To The World? by trendphemmy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigeria is d largest producer of yams, cassava.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Snails Exported To Europe / Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available / New Millenium Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.