Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) (1730 Views)

Student Expelled For "Speech & Hearing Challenges" Sues Rivers State University / . / Female Bowen University Student Expelled For Performing MouthAction On Another Stud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) by MAYOWAAK: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
A female Bowen University Student has been expelled for performing an oral intimacy(MouthAction) on another student. According to my source, the guy took pictures and video of their act doing the show.

The picture was said to have been stolen from the young man’s phone by his friends and it is being spread all over the internet.Shortly after, it reached the VC of Bowen University who in turn took necessary action.

Do you believe this is grounds for expulsion?

MY OPINION:This reminds me of the Hebrews in the Bible when they brought a woman to Jesus and said she was caught in the very act of committing adultery. We all know she couldn't have committed the act alone but where was the man? He was never accused of any wrongdoing. This act by the school authority is discriminatory even if the act were to be against the school's rules. Nobody has told us that the male student was also expelled. I think the lady should challenge the action as discriminatory.

Well, was there any rule and regulations, in the school with regard to such act?is this violation of law in the school or just a corruption of public morale?
Did the girl really violate that law?Was the offender sane when committing the act?Is it true that the girl did that act with her consent or will?Did the girl admit committing the act?Was her admission led to her confession?Was her confession voluntarily obtained?
Re: Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) by mymadam(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
Go on. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) by olawalebabs(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
provide source
Re: Female Bowen University Expelled For Performing Oral intimacy(MouthAction) by 2million1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
too many questions...why not go ask the V.C?

(1) (Reply)

Caribbean Universities / 10 Books Every Nigerian Kid Enjoy Reading Back In The Days. / The Importance Of Early Childhood Cognitive Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.