Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? (744 Views)

Make Ur S/o To Ur Frnds,foes,crush & Evry1 U Wish Happy New Year.2016 / Show Sum Luv To Mode9 / New Year First Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? by Laitesmart(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Your boss? Your mama? Your papa? Your Child? Your best friend? Your Spouse? Your Partner? Your Colleague? Who is that special person you would like to be the 1st person u wish HAPPY NEW YEAR?
Re: Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? by k2039: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nobody, new year is just the first day of a calendar year, IMHO that day is overated, the only important day in the calendar is my birthday, not that the day is so special but I can rate my achievements based on the number of years I have spent on the earth.

As it stands I will probably not make any calls except in case of a necessity.
Re: Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? by Laitesmart(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039: Nobody, new year is just the first day of a calendar year, IMHO that day is overated, the only important day in the calendar is my birthday, not that the day is so special but I can rate my achievements based on the number of years I have spent on the earth.

As it stands I will probably not make any calls except in case of a necessity.
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? by Mynd44: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2012
I rarely call people wishing them "Happy new year" I don't believe in such silly nonsense. I will rather call to say hi and hang up.
Re: Who Is That Special Person You Would Luv To Wish Happy New Year First? by mymadam(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2012
Laitesmart: Your boss? Your mama? Your papa? Your Child? Your best friend? Your Spouse? Your Partner? Your Colleague? Who is that special person you would like to be the 1st person u wish HAPPY NEW YEAR?

Just me, myself & I. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

22yr Old Commits Sucide After Misunderstanding / Nigeria Needs Basic Health Care / Are You Scared Of Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.