Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! (32316 Views)

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun / Gbagaun Villa / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Infoman51: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blackteeth: And how do you know he is a graduate? Is speaking perfect English the way to know who is a graduate or not?
Please my people, English is just a language. It is never an achievement speaking flawless English.
Our counterparts overseas are busy researching in the laboratories and we are here researching English to speak flawlessly.
Nonsense.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DJDOLA(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
mortee: I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

U DONT HAVE WORK BROS
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by ignis: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
A piece of advice.
Reader's discretion is advised. The kind of english language one read on this thread has a damaging and detrimental effect to the brain.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by kokolet007(f): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
I don't think d Op is perfect as such! There's nothing wrong in correcting an error but in these type of post is very bad!
I once had an experience here on NL,I was being corrected as if that's what they are watching out for bt a lady politely ask me to correct myself which I did and thank her while I ignore the others......bottom line as far as its english language we are still learning bt a polite correction wil sometime be appreciated and taken noted
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Adufaye(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
bone! We all understand weitin d guy talk/write....bside sum cn speak bt cnt ryt,sum cn ryt bt cnt speak,d way d english b 4 ur mouth,no b dsame way e b 4 d writer mouth....english is nt our own language....i bet u,if na ur own language u no go make mistake!.... r we goin 2 sch 2 learn english or gain knowlegde,cus sum guys on N.L tink's der r d best in english...na dem neva get job...smh
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
The spoken english by the graduate is correctness...there is nothing wronging with the way he spoken it haba
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by boron10(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
But, how did he manage to convince his lecturers He could not have passed a single course with this kind of write up. And I don't think students are allowed to answer their exam questions in their native languages. So wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by zikclassiq(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
nigerianhero: chei!
they cud b typographical erors n abreviatns jus as i hav don, most especialy wen typin 4rm ur fone. Abg mak una calm down. The guy actualy made sense. As if una no dy write 'erroticaly'?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by sasonel(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
#Gbagaun ah haan !!! Wat happen na......
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mannyU: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Don't be too busy searching for errors n miss the message. Get the message n forget the errors. The guy made some sense afterall. f
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by markus1133: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
wow...
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by stanjohn57: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god:
Forget exxagerating... The guy is from Holland. He only understand when you speak, but cant reply to you in pure/full english. But he speaks his native language very well.

Oh! Ok, I get it, that must be Ama (Enugu) brewery cos I never met him, unless Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ mean other officers. Well, that's so much possible cos English is not a global language,not even our 1st language for starters!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by geovanni24(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Forget Dino melaye joor! He's not good at anything! Was he not the one that give one yoruba actress 10million for her movie launch! Wetin you expect from. A person wey jam money wey him ‎​₪☺ evEn expect! Abeg let sleeping dogs lie!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by lilslim(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
R.I.P English grin
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by GEJPFOOD: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
@mortee, Is English your language? Remember its another mans native language. Does knowing English determines someone success?
Please get a life..SLOWPOKE!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by azpekuliar: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Clerverly: Op,How do you know he is a graduate because i do not see where he mentioned his qualification in the post Do you think every nairalander is a graduate
Moreover i dont know the reason why this should make the Front Page. Mtcheeeew!!!

Exactly my thoughts too.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by dabrake(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
eduson77:
DOA
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by ubong560(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
At all at all, na em baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass. Engrish is Engrish! Hallelujah!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by linearity: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rich4god: And so what.... Why are Nigerians so obsessed about english. Is English our mother's tongue?. I could remember, during my IT days in one of the Nigeria Breweries plant, the brewery manager cant even speak english let alone speaking with error, but he was the number one man at the brewery and perfoming his duties perfectly. So i really dont know what we Nigerians see in another man's language.

It's a Shame for you to make these lame excuses....let me ask....can you write eloquently in your mother's tongue? Many of us speaks and understands our mother's tongue but were not tutored at School in that language, except maybe in grade school. The only Language most of us can claim some mastery of, is the English Language and it is a shame to take cover under our "mother's tongue".

...And you forgot to mention that the Brewery Manager you referred to, was not tutored in English Language like yourself......and unlike you chances are, he writes eloquently in his mother's tongue.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by PlantainBoy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
mortee: I came across this post today and I could only shake my head. I want to believe it's a joke, but if not, there is a solution - I am "krosdot", I help you "write right".

]Not funny at all!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by TableLeg(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Embarrassing .... Absolutely pathetic!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by albacete(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
eldoradoxx: And I am concurred with you that he is spoken reasonably well grammar. You saw, Engilishi isn't our mothering tongues, so are spoke it well but cannot wrote it properly and others can written it well but when the spark it, everybodies shall take cover. Patience Jona they trying oh.

was u says somethings?
U peoples should freeded d guy.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by stansmart(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
this must be a unilag student
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Shenez: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Not funny,
i get the message afterall.
Op, English no be gateway to heaven,
Get a life!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by albacete(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
the engrish has been hidden corrected
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by ektbear: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

And whot are so wrong in thee grammas he speak? Nut as if all meny of you can abule to wrote something proparly like that.

We has meny wurst pearson in this nairaland, please spear and cut the guy some brake, he try as far am comesign.undecided

grin cheesy
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by andyanders: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
doofanc: Where's d link to d original post?

I strongly suspect d writer was merely fooling around, trying to attract attention. Its easy to see deliberate mistakes

In fact, I see the truth in what you are saying. The op cannot substantiate whatever he posted here because he did not show the source. I still doubt this.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
If you know you have at One point in Your life time ever murder Grammar--------plsssss cast a stone @ the Op
lmao!!!! You guys gotta be kidding uh!!!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by ekiyor3: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto: And what's the point?
That Nigerian graduates can't write English?
help me ask dem oh.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
i wonder wot our moderators on nairaland are doing. such a poster deserves a BAN! before he cause an explosion. as in gbadun explosion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.