Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

“I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets (27618 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Meet The Scientist Who Hasn’t Taken His Bath In 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by godman01(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2012
Cossy Orjiakor informed her fans via twitter that she’s the only celeb who hasn’t slept with any actor in the industry.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-n4haMdkZa7g/UNY3EQwhg7I/AAAAAAABIRY/pKj63lWFpmM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-abdJMENdxbo/UNY3ByQhtDI/AAAAAAABIRI/ys01XXwyiuI/s1600/Picture-454.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-erALYwrv5II/UNY3DGQ938I/AAAAAAABIRQ/gEANygQUaQ4/s1600/Picture-557.png[/img]

She has said her piece, the rest is up to you guys!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Saluman(m): 3:15am On Dec 23, 2012
What about producers? smiley

32 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ifeegee(f): 3:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls,my sis how did u conduct the census and come about ur conclusion?

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by okosodo: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2012
But you have given all of them distant o.rgasms

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by onyeego(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2012
It should be "am the only one who actors refuse to sleep with"

19 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2012
considering the fact that if i remember correctly, she featured with a dog in one of her movies . . .

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by TeenageMoney(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2012
onye ego: It should be "am the only one who actors refuse to sleep with"

Do u really knnw wat u r saying

u knw d kind asset she kari??

Even witout seeing her, u go dey masturbate

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Trying hard to remain relevant when obviously she isnt

4 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Meegadough: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2012
This attention monger is always spewing trash.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2012
SMH
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by vislabraye(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2012
I read her tweets. Tot I was the ony one.
That's to say that the likes of Omotola, Genevieve, Mercy Johnson etc have slept with.... shocked

4 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by strangest(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2012
Cossy has not slept with an actor, i can vouch for her.... cossy has slept with actors

9 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by wizkris(f): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
the only actress wu hasnt slept with a human actor n d only actress to sleep with a dog actor

2 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Okwizzy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
U re d only actress dat no actor has slept wit ryt? But cheap musicians, producers, directors even back stagers keep doin d s3x stuff antym u hmmmm......

2 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Leboska(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cossy if u are reading this please try 2 b reasonable 4 once cos u are seriously fading out. Age is no more ur frieng no matter how much u twist it.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by huninaija(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why the broadcast who the phluck cares? undecided

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by mymadam(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
ifee-gee:
Pls,my sis how did u conduct the census and come about ur conclusion?

I wonder ooo. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by informatix: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes, na with executive producers and directors she dey sleep. Those with pot belly.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by leslieu63(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
okosodo: But you have given all of them distant o.rgasms
gbam.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Ndoz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Teenage Money:

Do u really knnw wat u r saying

u knw d kind asset she kari??

Even witout seeing her, u go dey masturbate
unto?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Ibangap(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Did she jus say 'Sex is sweet'? She's a real Ashii indeed.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by ZackiGp(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
[quote author=Saluman]What about producers? smiley[/quote)
and the directors,script writer,camera man,location managers........etc?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by okooloyun1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
If she sleeps with cameramen Who cares. Asewo olomuroroo!

1 Like

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Nwankwopeter: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
who care's if ve done that or not. next topic please.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Ekans: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
And thats because your a hardcore lesbo#double spits on thread#.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by dridowu: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Who is Cossy Orjiakor ?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by okooloyun1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
This woman just dey seek attention by fire by force, she suppose understand that her b*o*bby wey be like baby pillow don tire her fans.
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by Havilah93(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
And so?
Re: “I Am The Only Actress Who Hasn’t Slept With An Actor", Cossy Orjiakor Tweets by nbisi: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr. Moderator in as much everyone is entitle to freedom of expression is not everything should be allowed to be posted on our precious Nairaland..pls..now wot is she trying say..dat is not anybody business if u like sleep or no sleep is not anybody's business...tynx

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / Oprah 'suffers Racism' In Zurich Switzerland / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.