Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Battle Called LIFE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Called LIFE (500 Views)

The Echo Called Life / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? / Video: Our Souls, the Battle Ground -- "Cup of Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Called LIFE by xcalzy(m): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2012
http://xcalzyzaza.blog.com/2012/12/22/the-battle-called-life/

Life a four letter word. Easy to pronounce and articulate. Life is sweet, bitter, fun, painful, strange, unknown. smiley Many people have several says concerning life. Well, LIFE is an opportunity. Its ‘something’ the dead can never have again. Paradoxically its something inanimate objects desire to have. Don’t play with your life & also don’t love it to death. Why cling so much to it when you will eventually die. Just live your life the right way and enjoy your fruitful years remaining on earth. As you see life, so you treat it.

If life to you is all about drinking then get ready because all life will ever be to you is about drinks. If you see life as an avenue for “female exploration” then gird your loins for a world of immorality, lust & unfaithfulness to the opposite sex. Life is a GIFT and should not be toyed with carelessly. Its fun, yes but that doesn’t guarantee stupidity. LIFE is the reason why i can type this. The reason why i can boast about tomorrow. God has ‘gifted’ me with life for a reason. Am not better than boy X who just died, neither am i more special. Its a gift and grace outshines in me so i take the opportunity to give Glory to my Father in Heaven.

I know I don’t have all the years on earth to stay and plan, but at least I will make use of the allocated time given to me. I live for the last but plan for the morrow. As precious as life is yet people still TAKE IT away from existence. If only they knew what greater opportunities lie ahead. If only the could perceive the future…if only. Yes i know, life can be so unfair at times & even so partial. Always remember no two stones have the same story. Even though they may all look alike but the story is always different. Contrary to what youths think….YOU DON’T HAVE A LONG TIME TO LIVE. Well, that doesn’t mean you are going to die soon; all am saying is be more judicious with the time you have left. Death takes man by surprise you know. Maybe if boy Y or girl W knew how short life can be then each will make use of every golden opportunity rendered to him or her.

Each will take that relationship seriously. Will take that academic and job seriously in other to make good profit/gain at the end of the day’s work. The way you treat life, the same way it will treat you do. Just like a “do me i do you” kind of thing. smiley

The way a married man sees life is totally different from the way a student will it. The way a child sees life is also different from a way a job seeker will see it. And the story goes vice-versa. Everyone has his or her own battles to fight and problems to carry. Well, we have Christ to carry ours for us. As He lovingly said in the scripture ” Cast your burdens upon the Lord , and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (Psalm:55:22}”. Here we have the full assurance from God that our problems will become His and he will surely give us a future and hope by fulfilling our heart desires. Amen Indeed we serve a LIVING God. A loving Father who cares and is always ready to help us despite the circumstance.
http://xcalzyzaza.blog.com/2012/12/22/the-battle-called-life/

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Thoughts Freely On This Platform / 23 Arguments For The Historical Validity Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / When GOD Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.