Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years (755 Views)

Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence / Premier League: Portsmouth (0) Vs Manchester United (1): 25 August, 8pm / Portsmouth Vs Manchester United In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years by babyboy3(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2012
They can appreciate how the game has changed and how well they are looked after. I’m sure they don’t want it to end. I was told I was bonkers when I signed Kanu for Portsmouth.
Thinking about it, I probably was bonkers... bonkers for believing he was 34 when he was probably more like 44!
He scored the semi-final winner that put Portsmouth into the 2008 FA Cup final, then scored the winner against Cardiff at Wembley.
And no one was calling me bonkers then.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4710880/Harry-Redknapp-Chelsea-would-be-crazy-to-let-Lampard-and-Cole-walk-out.html#ixzz2Fr7RrQWR
Re: Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years by Akshow: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Lmao. Not surprise. Leave our kanu for us rednap. We like am like so
Re: Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years by 1025: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2012
so he is 50 yrs now abi?
Re: Ex-portsmouth Manager, Harry Redknapp - Kanu Was 44 Years When He Was 34 Years by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2012
No wonder they call him papilo,o ti gbo bi ile galilee,he is as old as the land of galilee

(1) (Reply)

What Can U Say About The Nigerian Jersey At The 2013 African Cup Of Nations? / Confederation Cup Title, FIFA Shower More Cash Opotunity For Super Eagles / Balotelli MUST Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.