Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Importation Of Goods From China. What Is The Feasibility? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Goods From China. What Is The Feasibility? (679 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Goods From China. What Is The Feasibility? by kento2ken(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
Fellow Business Landers,

I want to go into international business with china as my major focus. Besically, I intend to go into the importation of goods(electronic products). My problem is that I am new to business of this kind.

Can any fellow please advice in this regard. However, I am thinking of start it a principal cash of =N=2,000,000.

Thanks anticipation.

Kenneth
Re: Importation Of Goods From China. What Is The Feasibility? by obua: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
Look for those who are into it and understudy them.
There are lots of things involved in doing profitable import biz.
If you try it alone ,you might crash by having goods costing well above market price.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Through Networking-quicksmart Secret Revealed! / Car Business:what Are The Good And Bad? / Investment Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.