Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? (1054 Views)

BBM Officially Heading To Samsung Galaxy Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by rufaai(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
I was so shocked to find the new Nokia N96 with 16GB Built in Memory!
yet + MicroSD Slot! Beyond the massive 8GB.

Unlimited Phone book Entries/Fields

5 Mega pixel Camera + GPS Receiver + WIFI and 3G

Well every other thing the Nseries have.

Where are we actually going to? I can't believe this phone and I can't wait to hold that phone!

What do you think?

[center][/center]
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by 4peace(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
i've seen the preview and the shape is not differ to that of N81.
It is cool phone to rival ipod.
It is just the begin in mobile revolution.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by tobs(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
16gb  shocked shocked shocked i fit store film be that. . . . .if i come buy 8gb memory card,i go store all the music in da world grin grin grin. . . . .i wonder the day i will buy diz kind phone undecided undecided e go te o . , . .but notin do me o . . . . N70 am coming for ya
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by dragnet: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2008
.huh. my pc brain sef still dey struggle grin
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by vowiski(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
heading to iphone
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by maxjax(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2008
Itz als0 a DVB-H TV Broadcast reciever. Gosh itz fully loaded
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by rufaai(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2008
Great tobs!

The phone comes with inbuilt 16GB space and has a memory card slot. If you buy additional 8GB Memory Card, you the get 24GB space in your phone! - This is unbelievable!

I really can't wait to hold this phone.

This phone is really beyond imagination! Nokia is really trying.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by 4peace(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2008
mean first phone pentium or what dual core or what
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by texazzpete(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2008
rufaai:

Great tobs!

The phone comes with inbuilt 16GB space and has a memory card slot. If you buy additional 8GB Memory Card, you the get 24GB space in your phone! - This is unbelievable!

I really can't wait to hold this phone.

This phone is really beyond imagination! Nokia is really trying.

There are 32GB microSDHC cards available. . .

A little upgrade from the N95, though.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by rufaai(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
@ texazzpete

WOW! I never knew about the 32GB MMC shocked, I will call that a Hard Drive grin - So, it means if you combine the 32GB MMC with a Nokia N96 you get 48GB Space cool

I will load that phone with all my musical on my PC including those I am even tired of, as well as get more from the nearest CD Center in Sokoto.

Who knows if this phone is available in Nigeria and how much ist?
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by lynxnoon(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
u guys aint seen notin yet
before u finish savouring this phone nokia will come up wit another tin again i.e if if they don't have enuf unpublished models lined up in their archive grin grin
wel as 4 me i'll stick 2 my 6120 + 1g mem card, at least it has all N series has wel except WIFI grin grin
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by tobidaflava(m): 1:39am On Feb 21, 2008
rufaai:

I was so shocked to find the new Nokia N96 with 16GB Built in Memory!
yet + MicroSD Slot! Beyond the massive 8GB.

Unlimited Phone book Entries/Fields

5 Mega pixel Camera + GPS Receiver + WIFI and 3G

Well every other thing the Nseries have.

Where are we actually going to? I can't believe this phone and I can't wait to hold that phone!

What do you think?

[center][/center]

Mouth watery. . .
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by tobidaflava(m): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2008
oju'kokoro . . . smiley grin wink
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by 9icebaba: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2008
sometin u guys can't aford 2 buy.cant wait 2 buy dis phone.see mumu,na ur set dey use am.abeg go find ur size cos okirika get size.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by rufaai(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ lynxnoon

I solemnly agree with you, they just have a series of better phones to be release! They just get us caught up in the buying market while auctioning our old phones or even giving them out free. cry

I use 9300i and a tiny nokia phone which I bought after they stole my other 3250. But though I have 9300i, I want to buy the new E90, N81 and now fully captured by N96! cool

Who knows tomorrow what Nokia will release? maybe a fully touch screen Nseries with 40GB Inbuilt Memory and also with an external jack to plug to AV on Television including a remote control to operate it! - Thats just my imagination! grin

Huh, Nokia wonders shall never end! undecided
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by naijafan(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2008
9icebaba:

sometin u guys can't aford 2 buy.can't wait 2 buy this phone.see mumu,na your set dey use am.abeg go find your size because okirika get size.

dude, all fingaz aint equal. so stop sayin shyte.

@rufaai
by the way, N96 isnt even released yet. Nokia is planning for a Q2 release. By then, hopefully, more features wouldve been added. I honestly wish they upgrade that sorry 950mAH that was in the prototype.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by rufaai(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2008
@ naijanfan

Thanks, I just learned from a friend that it is not yet relased (2day!). But I am beyond interested in this phone!
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by Lawalmd(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2008
shocked shocked na wa for nokia o dem done dey head towards turning their set from smart-phone to palm top
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2008
palm top to turntables wink
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by igbsam(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2008
the funiest thing of all is that they are inventing all this new tech. because of us africans i read in an article. Africa uses technology more than any other place in the world. Nigeria among the top 10. They make more profits here in africa.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by Lawalmd(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2008
our major problem is oju kokoro cool we see a products preview the next thing na how to get it without considering the functions with the one at hand, imagine a phone with 16gb on board what do you do with that memory? Ok you put alot of music which you cant go through at once, you put videos both 3gp & avi you no fit watch every thing at a go, put games, add applications, store documents you can't exhaust 16gb on a phone so for me o i don't need such a phone, its a nice piece of gadget but then kini a nwa kakiri
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by igbsam(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2008
if stolen or lost it, then u are done. I dnt think i need it 2. I av my ipod.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by viperman: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
Mobile servers
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ viperman

Word grin
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by naijafan(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2008
Lawalmd:

our major problem is oju kokoro cool we see a products preview the next thing na how to get it without considering the functions with the one at hand, imagine a phone with 16gb on board what do you do with that memory? Ok you put alot of music which you can't go through at once, you put videos both 3gp & avi you no fit watch every thing at a go, put games, add applications, store documents you can't exhaust 16gb on a phone so for me o i don't need such a phone, its a nice piece of gadget but then kini a nwa kakiri

I guess pple who buy the 30GB iPod video are stupid to you as well, right? You dont have to fill up 16GB of space if you cant. Its not by force. But then, you'll have a handy removable / portable storage device anywhere you do. Plus the included features. Think that way. Not just in one direction.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by topeteadr(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
Noise. . . . . . . .

What next?
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by naijafan(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2008
go to bed.
Re: Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2008

(1) (Reply)

:::zain Recharge Advert::: / Friendsip Sms For All Nairaland Friends / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.