Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot (11407 Views)

Denzel Washington Caught Cheating On His Wife For 30 Years? / Denzel Washington On The Cover Of GQ's Magazine October Style Issue / Denzel Washington Vs Will Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Denzel is the ish mehn.; my favourite black actor on the entire fucking planet. The guy na baba for the game. No be today.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by slimyem: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Funny how everyone on this thread is Denzel's biggest fan....undecided
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Dextra(f): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Oh! I love Denzel!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by huninaija(f): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Denzel coming to naija? Idris elba coming to naija? Chris brown? Venus and serena williams?? Wow what is in this country that's attracting all these mega stars or is there something we don't know? Later they'll turn around and say naija has nothing good to offer! Nice development tho
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by HARDDON: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Man on Fire 3? Hope we dnt burn out!

Yo D! Go do ya thang!
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 24, 2012
My man Denzel!
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Oh Goody!!
Denzel is one of my favorite actors!!
He and Samuel L. Jackson are top of the line to me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Seen him a lot. He's a cool dude, and i'm a huge huge fan.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2012
serena and venus,rick ross,chris brown,kel hilson and now denzel....hmmmm,ILLUMNATI?
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Clemzy16(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! Denzel coming to Naija. Now That's what i call cool. I'm his biggest fan. I've seen alot of his movies and i love the role he played in crime scene.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by antsut(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm! Biggest fans, which of his movies is this? ......googling is cheating....respect yourselves!

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by omenziate(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2012
You are responsible for ur house guest.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
R2bees: wandy boy And vd2 abi v2k.... I no know them, period!..anyway shaa, am the 1st to comment, hahaha, tear my boxers, running down the road jumping and singing..."i'm the champion."..."i'm the champion".. Make una no mind me o, na wetin too much garri dey cause

I understand your situation. Na harmattan...
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by passionate88: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2012
purplebrown: undecidedSafe house 2?
na wa to u o.... Hw part 2 go cm out when him die in the first movie?.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2012
I think i will sell in show biz being a denzel look alike...

DENZEL, my biggest black star on planet earth followed by Wesley snipes.....I WANNA SEE YOU!!!!

I hope the females/actresses on set will respect themselves..hehehe.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by gidiMonsta(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2012
antsut: Hmmm! Biggest fans, which of his movies is this? ......googling is cheating....respect yourselves!

That should be Antoine Fisher; the one he also co-directed.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
okpara ugo:

I understand your situation. Na harmattan...
nawa o, how u take know?.. U be T.B Joshua? Abi him son
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by jimiphunmmy(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
I really love the guy...he's a real actor
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by wisestfool: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2012
yeahh that'z my all time fav
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by jeffoski(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Larry-Sun:
They come to Nigeria, feature only once in the whole video, sign autographs and take the next planes back.

B4 nko abi wetin u bin dey expect?make dem come they follow you live for here and abandon their career and family for their country unto say dem come Nigeria?na wa o

1 Like

Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by roybassey(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Denzel is all divine from his looks to his poo.its a real blessin that he's coming to Nigeria.hope we can learn tap some of the blessings God has bestowed on him.rathe than try to harm him or critize as we are very fund of.the man is a legend.I hope to be something close to being like him in this life.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by antsut(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
gidiMonsta:

That should be Antoine Fisher; the one he also co-directed.
Nope!
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by anonimi: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
cashmentor: These guys will tell good things about Nigeria, making others Craving to come taste for themselves.... Not bad for a Boko Ravaged Republic!

Not so sure about the bold part.
Rather, they will tell about the things, good, bad & ugly, that they experienced & saw while in the country. Those listening and in business/government can be inspired to make the required changes.
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Op. What is 'movie shoot'?
Re: Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot by anonimi: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2013
This is apparently a typical Nigerian 419 scam.
Denzel has no current plans to feature in any useless By Fie By Force Nollywood film.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Bachan Without Makeup And Green Eyes! / Watch New Ghana Movie: 4 Canplay -reloaded And Dirty Secret Aswell / Is Phyno Married? What You Dont Know About Him – Education (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.