Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works (4675 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by adeyemosky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hello All,
The Ecobank Naira Credit Card is a unique product which has helped both business men and salary earners.

How does it work?
Basically you are given 20% of your Gross Annual income on a Credit Card (Interswitch Enabled)
You can withdraw from any ATM Machine Nationwide, and you are just charged 3% on what you withdraw and not on the whole sum.

For Instance:
If you withdraw N1O,OOO from N100,000 you are left with N90,000
So you just pay back N10,000 + 3% interest =N10,300

once you pay back your N100,00 is back on the card. The card expires 2years after date of issue,

so you have money at hand any time, and every time.

The REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY ARE:

Salary Earners:
3 passport photographs
3 Months pay slip
Copy of Recent NEPA Bill
Copy of National ID or Drivers License, or Int'l Passport.
N750 Verification Fee
Copy of Staff ID Card

for more information please conact me at aogunyemi@ecobank.com
or 08023728479 ask for YEMI

The Application forms will be brought to you personally and the Card will be issues Within 2-3Weeks,

NOTE: YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH ECOBANK TO APPLY

Thanks.
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by 2ceSharp(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
Quickly two questions:
1) what role does my HR have to play in this? i hear you'll come for some kind of verification from the obligor's HR?
2) If during the year, no occasion arises such that you withdraw from the card, are you still charged for any fee or interest?
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by obua: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
There are still some intricasies with the Ecobank credit card stuff that most ecobank marketers do not know about.
So throw more light on the loan durations , loan periods, timings and extra percentage
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by adeyemosky(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2008
basically,
when you give us 3months payslip that would be used to analyse your gross annual income,
your HR doesnt need to play any role, this is an individual thing and has nothing to do with your company.
the pay back period is from the 28th of everymonth and ends on the 10th of the following month.

meaning you start paying back from the 29th to the 10th of every month.
if you withdraw on the 27th you start paying back from the 28th till the 10th, but if you withdraw from the 29th of this month you start paying on the 28th of the upper month to clean up on the 10th of the second month,

its a sweet product and so many people are into it, dont be left out,

contact me 08023728479, 01-8784627, YEMI
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by kingdong(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2008
yes
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by obua: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2008
Thanks for the info.
Still talk about the interest rate paid after the 10th of the month
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by felixweah(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
N750 Verification Fee ??
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by felixweah(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hello friends,

You don't need to go through all those requirements by your bank to get
your VISA Credit Card again , go for a VISA branded Virtual Credit Card that
comes with your name AND billing address, accepted by all merchant.
Around
the globe
most of the time it is very hard for an ordinary person to get or
qualify
for a Credit Card. On the other side some people who have access to the
Credit Card are afraid to give out there real Credit Card Number while
shopping online. We are glad to introduce a Virtual Credit Card:

www.globalvirtualvisacards.com today!

Safe and convenient.
No Bank account needed.
No Documentation.
Get verified by paypal and moneybookers.
Easy payment methods available.
No hidden or monthly Charges.
Get in 24 to 48 hours via e-mail.
Everyone is eligible in the world.
Valid for one year.
Use worldwide.

support@globalvirtualvisacards.com

www.globalvirtualvisacards.com
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by adeyemosky(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2008
The N750 Verification fee is for the external consultants and organisations that will come to your house to verify you live at the address given and work and the address given also.since its a collateral free facility everything needs to be put in place.

The product is for Employees and the self employed.
for the self employed, your biz needs to be registered with the CAC regardless of the type of company, Ltd, Plc, or sole proprietorship, you person account statement for 6months will be required, and a total of 5% of your annual turnover will be given to you on the card,

so you can determine what you get from your statement.
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by felixweah(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2008
lol grin
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by olusegun27: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2008
Really!
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by victor4u(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2008
I will really like to comment on ecobank's e-product. av been usin their mastercard for more than a year now, been usin it for different online transactions and it has never given me any problem.

Can recommend for anyone interested.

Cheers
Re: Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works by olaeffect(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
i have been using your naira credit card since last year July, the extra interest was really high then, but i guess its a littel bit OK now. but i need to upgrade my card becos my annual income has changed what do i need to do?

(1) (Reply)

Funding My Payoneer Account / Catchy Business Names / What Can One Naira Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.