Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Insure Your Houses And The Content! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Insure Your Houses And The Content! (797 Views)

Poll: have you had a personal experience with insurance companies?

yes: 0% (0 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
a close friend or relative: 0% (0 votes)
just rumors: 100% (1 vote)
i hope not: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

At Your Service! Insure Your Vehicles At A Discounted Rate. / Special And Beautiful Interior Designs For Your Houses And Offices (making) / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insure Your Houses And The Content! by jibolao: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hi house, i work in Law Union and Rock Insurance Plc. Anyone who is interested in insuring his house or the content(in the case of rented appartments should contact me on 08027251276 or jbsoars@yahoo.fr
Re: Insure Your Houses And The Content! by ajileko: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2008
I'm not sure because in Nigeria the insurance is bogus and fraud. They'll collect your premium as expected but when its time to pay out, they will find some kind of excuse not to pay. My Dad went thru this.
Re: Insure Your Houses And The Content! by jibolao: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
i am sorry about your dad's case.Maybe it was due to a misunderstanding on the part of either parties.Try me if you need to insure anything and you will see for your self. Our record speaks for us!
Re: Insure Your Houses And The Content! by ajileko: 12:53am On Feb 21, 2008
i need proof of your records. do you have a website? are you an agent?
Re: Insure Your Houses And The Content! by jibolao: 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
check lur-ng.com , then click on claims. I'm not an agent, i work in the retail marketing dept.

(1) (Reply)

Flat To Let! / Eden's Park Ibeju Lekki, N3,000,000 Per Plot,with 30% Initial Deposit, / 1 - 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Phase 1 - 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.