Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife (19846 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift / Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by onila(f): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
the reason why I love Nigerian men smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Tobiano009(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Which one ur boyfrnd buy 4 u?
berem: Mtscheeew! I think say na private jet or helicopter im buy for im wife.
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
illuminutty :
AY is a gay, he is illuminati and a drug dealer.
without people like you, the world won't be complete.
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Ekpekus(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
;DEvery thing wey happen dem go put am for twitter! Na wah o.
#iwangotoilet!
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by ayusco85(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
u go fear na. theses boys are big boys o
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by nex(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Couldn't this dummy just take the car home to his wife and present it to her?! Couldn't he call her? He had to tweet an image and even cut and paste her passport photograph to convince the whole world, but the truth is that it's all borrow-pose. It is the same thing that got Jim Iyke into trouble. I hope you all remember the picture below, and the court case that followed. Celebrities are now stretching showbiz into scam with the extreme lies they tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
No worry my bobo go buy for me.
Tobiano009: Which one ur boyfrnd buy 4 u?
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Images in a mirror are closer than they appear......there is more than mete the eye....ow many cars did bill gates or oprah post on twitter...buhari built many houses with bank loans....let young guys thank God for the little they have...our so called celebrities are not as they seem to appear..its what they want us to believe that they post on twitter....

...did u just say Buhari built many houses with bank loans? Pls which Buhari? .....I hope you u ain't referring to Gen. M Buhari Sincerely I hope not!
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by sundaybam(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hw much is it?
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by omosexy1: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Images in a mirror are closer than they appear......there is more than mete the eye....ow many cars did bill gates or oprah post on twitter...buhari built many houses with bank loans....let young guys thank God for the little they have...our so called celebrities are not as they seem to appear..its what they want us to believe that they post on twitter....

He doesn't need to post it to the whole world that he bought a car for the wife. I think thats show off and some sort of arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chai i nid a comedian 4 a boyfriend o
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by HARDDON: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Isn't dis supposed to ß a private affair? Why is he tryna score cheap points with this twitter stunt? And of all cars dis?

Nxt time, try M Excelero! Or his younga broda : bugatti.

Not until den, take a chill pill
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by moresignal(f): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
MONEY

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Immortal1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
We re laffing...they re buying! Life!!!
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Akwenukemarho(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Graphy: Chai i nid a comedian 4 a boyfriend o
the poster of this topic is a comic, he has money, he is one of governor uduaghan's boys, ask him if he is single, and to all the haters on this thread saying this and dat about AY u are all haters, leave the guy to do what he wants to do, nigerians una too get bad belle,
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by buchibabe: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
See y celebrity marriages dnt last. Evrytin dey do in private is also exhibited in public....by d waay is he nt indirectly calling on armed robbers and kidnappers to come take dia share by advertising his wealth??
In as much as I congratulate dem husband n wife for dis new ride,bt d real rich do nt make noise or any public showcase of their wealth
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by emmy11(f): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
illuminutty :
AY is a gay, he is illuminati and a drug dealer.

u sayim be gay na u and am follow de do the thing?

no hating bro. he's jst blessed, nairaland cant stop amazing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by ayox2003: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Ezeego1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
D
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Intrepid1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
onila: the reason why I love Nigerian men smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nne, you have said this thing 4 time already. We have heard you.
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Ezeego1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
B
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by ayox2003: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
And so?

The type of celeb news that makes fp these days sef.

Op, listen. Somany unseen nabobs do these things everyday and no one talks about it.

ZDX now becomes a "thing" that AY flaunts? Hahaha

E for flaunt Kia sef.

SMH.

Frawzey
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Femsyn(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
U can say whateva, but if a friend gives me a gift and goes ranting abt it on the internet or to anybody else, then I think I wld see him/her as an insecure lowlife and return d gift!!! Can't say hw I'm gonna react if, d same came from a spouse, bt I'm sure it'd be worse!!
I think its beta if d receiver did the announcement (if he/she wants), than d giver.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by missbond007: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
onila: the reason why I love Nigerian men smiley smiley smiley smiley

Me too. They are the only ones that will marry you, allow you work and still spoil you silly.

www..com
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by tellwisdom: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
This one na car?? sad...money wey we dey use buy drink fr club. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Frankie9ice:

...did u just say Buhari built many houses with bank loans? Pls which Buhari? .....I hope you u ain't referring to Gen. M Buhari Sincerely I hope not!
chairman read buhari latest interview and then send me 3000 recharge card
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by tellwisdom: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
buchibabe: See y celebrity marriages dnt last. Evrytin dey do in private is also exhibited in public....by d waay is he nt indirectly calling on armed robbers and kidnappers to come take dia share by advertising his wealth??
In as much as I congratulate dem husband n wife for dis new ride,bt d real rich do nt make noise or any public showcase of their wealth
Which wealth?? ...because he buy car fr em wife don Make am rich??...money wey I dey use buy drinks fr vip clubs undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife by solid3(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
how will this change my life naw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Omoni Oboli's Father’s Burial / Stephanie Nnadi "Bond" Celebrates Birthday, Holds Glamour Reception / Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.