Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light (29750 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / When The Two Ladies In Wizkid's Life Watched Him Perform At The Rhythm Unplugged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by redcliff: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
naija_swag:

I know your type, you have got the slavery spirit and be happy living that but for me I can't live such life, I was born a Boss and I will die a Don. You have it in your subconscious that your destiny depends on people helping you. By implication, you are now equating jazzy to Dbanj parents. I wonder how many of you read newspapers or history. If you do a little digging, you will realize that jazzy was as poor as dbanj when they started.

[size=14pt]Me: My comment
You: Your comment
Random nairalander: It is totally unrelated. who is the illierate you typed this?[/size]
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by kamez(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
U guys suck!! Dis guys are no longer friends or biz partners for Gods sake! So why should anyone hail d other wen they know it will be plain self deciet pretendin to bear no grudges wen they know dey bear so much grudges against each oda. Plsssssss Salutation is not love

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by naijaswag1: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Me: My comment
You: Your comment
Random nairalander: It is totally unrelated. who is the illierate you typed this?[/size]

I think this guy is on crack. It's 25th dec and I know I am not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Don Jazzy is the best producer for me. He is miles ahead. He is to Nigeria what Dr. Dre is to the Rap industry in America. I can listen to his beats alone with the "entertainer" that can't sing but entertains say something on the beats. For me his best work so far is with WANDE COLE. The Guy trips me with his sounds intelligence.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by ikelvin(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Don Jazzy is the best producer for me. He is miles ahead. He is to Nigeria what Dr. Dre is to the Rap industry in America. I can listen to his beats alone with the "entertainer" that can't sing but entertains say something on the beats. For me his best work so far is with WANDE COLE. The Guy trips me with his sounds intelligence.
U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ really a̶̲̥̅̊ novice. J-sleek have many hit tracks produced by him dan don jazzy go a̶̲̥̅̊ŋ₫ check dis out! Have υя facts before U̶̲̥̅̊ come out here †̥ talk like a̶̲̥̅̊ learner

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by busayobrig: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
na dem wahala bi dat. dem no dey pay me out of the money wey dem dey make.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by true2god: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
onatisi: can someone please tell me one very very good reason why it is a must that dbanj must greet don jazzy in front of everyone ?
Koko queshion dat needs an ansa.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Rosejefrey(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
F**k all dbanj haters.ur hating will neva bring him down.he is making his money,i dnt no y people judge others as if dey are saints.rubbish!y don jazzy no hail am since dbanj no hail am.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rotimi47: Abeg get your fact right! Jazzy was never ∂ 'banj boss, they were friends and business partners; e.g check out prime time africa and kennis music: Baba keke and D1 are friends and business partners but many would say keke is d1's boss. ♓☺w many people were there when Mo hits was registered? If jazzy own Mo Hit 100% why did jazzy change Mo Hits τ̅☺ Mavin? All they both did is just a strategy τ̅☺ be different and make money; have you seen snoop dog going down on his knee while talking τ̅☺ Tupac who was sitting down on a chair? Likewise puffy who either dance or do something funny in B.I.G's videos, all these do not make Biggie p. diddy's boss or Tupac snoop dog boss. Someone said people were hailing don jazzy, why won't they? They have 2camps( don jazzy and ∂ 'banj) most people who get favour from you will never see anything wrong with you whereas most of those who don't benefit anything from you will never see anything Ĝ∞∂ in you. I very much remember what most people said last year when they broke up, they said“ ∂ 'banj is finish” but as of today he as won more award then when he was with jazzy. ∂ 'banj is no more your local champion, he is international. Forget †ђε one who said 9ija people are forgetting him. Abeg wale is Nigeria/America, he make a lot of sale outside Nigeria than in Nigeria. I rest ♏y case.
Wale is not your average nigerian artist trying to break into international market.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Rosejefrey(f): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Y hating on someone making his money?rubbish.dbanj abeg go 2 shows nd make ur millions.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by naijaswag1: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rosejefrey: F**k all dbanj haters.ur hating will neva bring him down.he is making his money,i dnt no y people judge others as if dey are saints.rubbish!y don jazzy no hail am since dbanj no hail am.

Saw his new track, Cashflow and it is cool.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Rotimi47: Abeg get your fact right! Jazzy was never ∂ 'banj boss, they were friends and business partners; e.g check out prime time africa and kennis music: Baba keke and D1 are friends and business partners but many would say keke is d1's boss. ♓☺w many people were there when Mo hits was registered? If jazzy own Mo Hit 100% why did jazzy change Mo Hits τ̅☺ Mavin? All they both did is just a strategy τ̅☺ be different and make money; have you seen snoop dog going down on his knee while talking τ̅☺ Tupac who was sitting down on a chair? Likewise puffy who either dance or do something funny in B.I.G's videos, all these do not make Biggie p. diddy's boss or Tupac snoop dog boss. Someone said people were hailing don jazzy, why won't they? They have 2camps( don jazzy and ∂ 'banj) most people who get favour from you will never see anything wrong with you whereas most of those who don't benefit anything from you will never see anything Ĝ∞∂ in you. I very much remember what most people said last year when they broke up, they said“ ∂ 'banj is finish” but as of today he as won more award then when he was with jazzy. ∂ 'banj is no more your local champion, he is international. Forget †ђε one who said 9ija people are forgetting him. Abeg wale is Nigeria/America, he make a lot of sale outside Nigeria than in Nigeria. I rest ♏y case.
Wale is not your average nigerian artist trying to break into international market.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
nigerians are funny ,so if they dont hail each other loud enough for the whole of lagos to hear that means they are fighting each other,abi ?nigerians are funny ppl indeed
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by lawizle(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
All ds d'banj/donjazzy bullshit saga....drop it in d year 2012!!!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by temitemi1(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Let's just sit n relax n c how things wud end
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Pain(m): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Akshow: respect is reciprocal. If d'banj dint hail don jazzy Cant don jazzy hail him? Abi there is a rule that says d'banj must hail don jazzy anytime they meet? That pround boy saying d'banj is irrelevant in naija music industry must have fallen from the moon
$

Please what is the meaning of " PROUND" or did u mean to say PROUD? You have using that all over ! Pls get a thesaurus
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Pain(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Its a real waste of time and energy discussing people instead of ideas. This thread should be closed. What junk!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Elise1: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2012
How this one take put garri for my pocket.
Abeg all na strategy to make news, atleast its working. We are talking about them.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by atuboweke(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Dbanj : typical ofe mmanu fOol. Envy and hatred. Next he'll visit Iya Bode at Ekiti for juju. Don jassi is blessed!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by BennyXL(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Ya'll should always confirm ur kills while shooting. You don't know what goes on off the record. If Dbanj hailed, fine. If he did not hail, fine. If Don Jazzy left the crowd, fine. If he didn't leave, fine. You don't know what goes on back stage. FYI, Don Jazzy is gonna produce few tracks for Dbanj under GOOD Music, in his coming album. So ya'll should chill and qiut being quickly to judge.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by brixton: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2012
street-soldier:

The earlier u understand that dbanj made don jazzy who he is,the better!! Don and his crew can attest tto that...dbanj is a real biz man and brought a whole lot to the table while they were 2gether! Check who's making more money after their breakup,,dbanj is ontop of the world and was the boss!!

Did u say making more money? dude fara-bale... Dey still share revs frm Oliver twist which is ur friend's biggest hit till date.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dhrey: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2012
onatisi: anytime dbanj issue comes up it is always very hilarious and funny , gradually this thread will drag to 10 pages and yet ppl will say they don't like dbanj
i wonder hoooo
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by dhrey: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2012
atuboweke: Dbanj : typical ofe mmanu fOol. Envy and hatred. Next he'll visit Iya Bode at Ekiti for juju. Don jassi is blessed!
luk at ur maggot mouth.mumu
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by RedLight1: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
atuboweke: Dbanj : typical ofe mmanu fOol. Envy and hatred. Next he'll visit Iya Bode at Ekiti for juju. Don jassi is blessed!
lol.. Do u need juju or hatred 4 sum1 u are bigger, richer, more famous, older than? U must be kidding
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2012
lugzii: It is obvious that the feud between these two best of friends is yet to be settled. Don Jazzy announced last week that he was opening a nite club almost immediately; the Koko Master announced that he was going to open a nite club as well.

Many artists who came on stage last night/early this morning to perform at the rhythm unplugged kept hailing Don Jazzy who sat the V.I.P but when D'danj mounted the stage during Kswitch's performance neither him nor his brother took notice of Don Jazzy's presence but just kept performing.

D'banj did not perform any song produced by Don Jazzy

Na dem sabi § grin wink cool smiley
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by babyboy3(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2012
redcliff:

[size=14pt]lol. the PROUND is whats actually funny. but on a more serious note, D'banj is actually losing his naija presence and love. My boss and the company staffs went to an sos orphanage at ISOLO and he was asking the children, "do you like "d'banj, p-square, wandecoal, iceprince, Wizkid, tuface". THe very shocking and surprising thing was when he mentioned D'banj the "NO" that those children responded with , in my mind i just knew that D'banj has lost the hearts of the people that once loved him. For common children who just have that prejudice against him then his case is really bad. I give him 3 more years and he is out for good[/size]

Another Don Jazzy fan boy jibberish!!!!

Millions of people dont like Donald Trump, does he care? NO! its called FREEDOM - When you live without worrying about what people think!!! you could learn to do so!!
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Akposkool(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
gboss4sure: If not for gossipers, dis thread wouldn't have been created.
gossipers?u nid a doctor 2 repair ur injured brains.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by Akposkool(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2012
Was d show made to honour jazzy?luk let's be sincere don j has been the looser of d two.since dbanj left,don j has nt bin d same.marvin is nt in d top 5 labels in niaja compared to mo hits when d banj was still wit them.so people should stop harassing d banj 4 no reason.d banj was d cream of mo hits while don j was d substance.so u si they elevated each other syd by syd.
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2012
if this thread enters page 5 then definitely
dbanj is a winner and he will continue to make waves,money and more success than don jazzy
lets see whether a thread on don jazzy can make 5 pages
Re: D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light by vislabraye(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Is Dbanj and DonJ the only entertainers in Nigeria? No one owes any body a greeting.
They both have big egos so no one is going to budge for the other.
Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wizkid, Olamide, Psquare At Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged 2016 / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.