Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old (24236 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Davido / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Genevieve @32, Says She Didnt Know She Was 7 Months Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
dondada1: Nairaland has to SHAPE UP or SHAPE OUT
This is becoming Ridiculous,Cant even find a good topic on the front page
THINKING OF LAUNCHING MY OWN FORUM

BULLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Adehwale: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: This types of topics are posted on the Front Page because they are sure to elicit the usual "And this made the front page" comments from the front page monitors, even more comments from people insulting/supporting the front page monitors and before you know it the "non-front page worthy topic" is going on to 15 pages . . .and we all know what that means ko?

Same thing with the garri comments, the more unworthy the thread, the more the garri comments, the more the garri comments, the more they were banned which in turn increased the number of members in the garri gang. . .with all of them waiting for the next thread where they can post their comments and be banned again and again and again...thus feeling like rebels without cause.

Yep, nothing gets our juices flowing than the thought that we are defying some higher authority and Seun, God love him, knows this and has just capitalized on it.

If you guys were really offended about the caliber of topics making the FP, the best way to show it would be not posting on it at all but since we all know it ain't about that. . .y'all just wanna pretend to be offended so you can post your "how does this affect the price of. . .whatever inane thing that pops into your head".

Hey, as far as I am concerned, it is a win win situation and I have no issues with that. Just wanted y'all...the enabler and the enabled to know we got your number.

Carry on! cheesy
A novel on why the topic made front page. Who was patient enough to finish it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by toolop75: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Buzz Buzz!
*Just Passin' By'*
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by jeok(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex: Hello... My name is BrainRex....
I am one of the "December 21st - End of the World"
Survivors, if there's anyone else still out there,
anyone at all, please let me know, and I will find
u ..
cry=))
Hey Brainex,I think everyone else survived the winter solstice,actually...yea,that's rite,hv u tried looking out da window?
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Iaz93: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Brainrex: Hello... My name is BrainRex....
I am one of the "December 21st - End of the World"
Survivors, if there's anyone else still out there,
anyone at all, please let me know, and I will find
u ..
cry=))
wow...u'r still alive? Fucck!
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Iaz93: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Omotola falls down, it wud hit front page...
Davido watching TV, it wud hit front page...
Obama playing basketball, it wud knack front page...
Tuface children riding horse, it wud hit front page...
Chika Ike in Dubai, it wud hit front page...
Chris Brown's security pix, it wud hit front page...
What Is Happening na??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by cold(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
For these r3tards screaming themselves hoarse on why certain topics make the HP for goodness sakes DO NOT CLICK! Sometimes when i view the hp i just skip certain headlines because i know it won't be worth my while. But you m0rons click,read,digest & even ogle the pictures then go ahead to scream; 'how the heck did this make the FP! Smh' or 'how does this affect the price of whatever'. Not to mention those stup1d first to comment-ters
Methinks Seun needs to wield the big stick more often to stop these cretins

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by MissyB3(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shaw007:
super story forward sLash taLes bY MOonLight. . .

**heavY yawN**

Adehwale:
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by SisiKill1: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shaw007:
super story forward sLash taLes bY MOonLight. . .

**heavY yawN**
Adehwale:

Okay, you guys have changed my mind. Seun does not post PICTURE TOPICS because he wants traffic, he posts them because he knows his audience, he understands how too many words in one post can send their heads spinning, so like any wonderful host. . .he sticks to what makes his guests comfortable, hence the pictures. Makes sense, yes?

Thanks guys! wink

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by SisiKill1: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
cold: For these r3tards screaming themselves hoarse on why certain topics make the HP for goodness sakes DO NOT CLICK! Sometimes when i view the hp i just skip certain headlines because i know it won't be worth my while. But you m0rons click,read,digest & even ogle the pictures then go ahead to scream; 'how the heck did this make the FP! Smh' or 'how does this affect the price of whatever'. Not to mention those stup1d first to comment-ters
Methinks Seun needs to wield the big stick more often to stop these cretins

Nah! Nah! That's asking too much. . .twill require them exerting some self control. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by omiobo: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nice! Let them know
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Acecube(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
dondada1: Nairaland has to SHAPE UP or SHAPE OUT
This is becoming Ridiculous,Cant even find a good topic on the front page
THINKING OF LAUNCHING MY OWN FORUM

BULLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let's all visit ''bullshit.com'' jare

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

He is cute. . .no denying that.

One of the very, very, veeeeeeeeeeery few CLEAN LOOKING celebs to come outta Naija.

wink wink indeed.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
damn he's fine. grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by datola: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
This does not dipict omo baba olowo o. Or the father has not made billions then.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

One of the very, very, veeeeeeeeeeery few CLEAN LOOKING celebs to come outta Naija.
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by strangest(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Abujafood: In this Pix, he almost looked like a star in the making!

abi, was he a star in teenage mutant ninja turtle? i see Raphael..
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest:

abi, was he a star in teenage mutant ninja turtle? i see Raphael..

shocked grin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by sundaybam(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Who know say he go be superstar like that. *long breath* No 1 knows tomorrow
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Shaw007(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Okay, you guys have changed my mind. Seun does not post PICTURE TOPICS because he wants traffic, he posts them because he knows his audience, he understands how too many words in one post can send their heads spinning, so like any wonderful host. . .he sticks to what makes his guests comfortable, hence the pictures. Makes sense, yes?

Thanks guys! wink
**sequeL 2 sisi Kill's tales bY MOonLight 1st edition**

duh!tonguetongue

#StILLyawnIng. . .
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Revolva(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
How many times will this be posted on the frontpage ..this has made frontpage before and now again --mods wetin be all dis one na abi davido dey pay una ....
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
swtchicgurl: when his mates were reading! tongue

Now his mates are looking for special center to write jamb while he's succeeding.

please understand, different things are made for different people, do not be so myopic.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Adehwale:

I did, it was beautiful my friend, the suspense, drama, climax, infact I'd reckon it would be a bestseller by the end of the day.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Phrankin(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
OK seen, NEXT...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by yomanovic: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
vision2050: The boy fine oo but he get ogo for head

Na for yansh ogo bin dey?
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Ivynwa(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yeah! I like the "believe it and you can achieve it part of that".

The carving on Davido's head/hair is bad-a*s, I like it bad. The best hair carving I've seen around.

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Abdul9ice(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
vision2050: The boy fine oo but he get ogo for head

ogo is the process of carrying belle 4 head.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by eaglechild: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

He is short. . .no arguing that.

One of the numerous, numerous, nuuuuuuuumeeeerooous DWARFY LOOKING celebs we have in naija.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by apiki: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nw pple r watching him.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by TeenageMoney(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Olamyyde: Reasons why this made the front page:
1) specific nlanders are becoming more paranoid and demented everyday(probably because of d nigerian economy)
2) the op is on a diet of 1 square meal per day consisting of only gar*i(mods dont ban me) and dried toothpaste
3) the mod that put this on the FP is crazy about davido
4) sensible topics on nairaland are now invisible to mods

5) Maybe the Mod who put this Trash here collected bribe (naija everyday thing) to help the op get his post on the front page
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by kalufelix(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
okay...so when are we gettin his pic at 9 yrs old watchin mtv base?

yeye mods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.