Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria (693 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Invitation Letters/visa To Uk: What Are U Still Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by IykeD(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
A friend of mine in London wants to ship goods to Nigeria for quick sales which will be a continuous thing but is confused as to what exactly he can bring in that will sale fast. Please i need your advice, what can he bring in from UK to Nigeria that is somewhat profitable and fast to sale too.
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by DOW(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2008
Anything will sell in Nigeria trust me, but make sure you check the price in Nigeria before you bring them in

(1) (Reply)

Share Buy Back! Can The Purpose Be Achieved In Nigeria / Small Business Purchase Financing—obtaining Your Down Payment / Help: Investment Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.