Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

HIV Threat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Threat (1020 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Threat by goldenbrown: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls can someone help?? Its serious.. A young boy complained to me that in course of sexual excitement, he was forced to eat the girl's pussy. According to him, he sucked it over and over and swallowed as much as he can. He later confirmed the girl to be a prostitute and has the fear of contacting HIV.. Can someone contact HIV by sucking a girls's pussy?
Re: HIV Threat by Femsyn(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
The possibility is very low, except dey each have an open wound in the va.gina and the mouth respectively and ofcourse, one of dem being HIV positive. Besides being a love peddler doesn't guarantee an HIV + status.

1 Like

Re: HIV Threat by tpapi: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Everything depends on the love peddler,if she is hiv positive,then u r confirmed to be hiv positive,if she is negative then u r also negative,if she has STD,she has automatically pass it unto you,if she is STD free,then u r std free,but to b on d safe side, go for an std test n also an hiv test immediately,if u r negative,repeat the test again after 6months n if u r stil negative go n do thanksgiving
Re: HIV Threat by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
For a start, hiv cannot be transmitted through saliva and the virus will die before getting into the stomach due to the acidic environment...but if dude has a portal in his mouth- by portal I mean injuries etc, then the risk of transmission increases exponentially. Concerning the dude, this is a word of advice- he should NEVER, I repeat NEVER offer a girl cunnilingus because HIV is the least of infection he can contact... Chlamydia, HPV, some unknown bacterium etc are readily available due to the anatomy of female sex organs. These bacteria increases with poor hygiene which sex workers are notoriously known to exemplify.
I would advice his abstinence from sex for about 3 weeks from now and go for a free HIV test in general hospital..

Lastly, the dude requires a thorough rehabilitation to help him before he makes worse mistakes because, offering a sex worker such depicts a sex.ual pervert who thinks with his pe.nis and not his head.
Re: HIV Threat by babaireti(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
goldenbrown: Pls can someone help?? Its serious.. A young boy complained to me that in course of sexual excitement, he was forced to eat the girl's pussy. According to him, he sucked it over and over and swallowed as much as he can. He later confirmed the girl to be a prostitute and has the fear of contacting HIV.. Can someone contact HIV by sucking a girls's pussy?

But coming to think of it,what kind of excitement or ecstasy would make you engage in such a dirty and disgusting adventure,to an extent of devouring smelly vag.fluid,honestly ! this is not a healthy practice and you should watch it.
Re: HIV Threat by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
goldenbrown: Pls can someone help?? Its serious.. A young boy complained to me that in course of sexual excitement, he was forced to eat the girl's pussy. According to him, he sucked it over and over and swallowed as much as he can. He later confirmed the girl to be a prostitute and has the fear of contacting HIV.. Can someone contact HIV by sucking a girls's pussy?
Tell us if u ar d 1.
Hw can a young boy tell u ds story.ar u elderly man,dat a young boy wil come to tel u stories lik dat,d boy no de fear?
Re: HIV Threat by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oral trush and hepatitis B should be the major concern of your 'young friend' not HIV.
Once you your young friend discover mouth sores and white patches in your his mouth abeg rush to the nearest hosptital and get yourself tested for fungal infection.
Re: HIV Threat by tpapi: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
mitwitdot: For a start, hiv cannot be transmitted through saliva and the virus will die before getting into the stomach due to the acidic environment...but if dude has a portal in his mouth- by portal I mean injuries etc, then the risk of transmission increases exponentially. Concerning the dude, this is a word of advice- he should NEVER, I repeat NEVER offer a girl cunnilingus because HIV is the least of infection he can contact... Chlamydia, HPV, some unknown bacterium etc are readily available due to the anatomy of female sex organs. These bacteria increases with poor hygiene which sex workers are notoriously known to exemplify.
I would advice his abstinence from sex for about 3 weeks from now and go for a free HIV test in general hospital..

Lastly, the dude requires a thorough rehabilitation to help him before he makes worse mistakes because, offering a sex worker such depicts a sex.ual pervert who thinks with his pe.nis and not his head.
pls can u xplain to me ow someone wil suck all d juice of an hiv infected vvvagina n wil not contact hiv,pls am waiting
Re: HIV Threat by goldenbrown: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
mko abiola:
Tell us if u ar d 1.
Hw can a young boy tell u ds story.ar u elderly man,dat a young boy wil come to tel u stories lik dat,d boy no de fear?
Believe me, a young boy will be scared to relate such issues with Elderly men except his very close nd trusted friend or medical practitionals that are far away from his domain. Let's help this friend of mine
Re: HIV Threat by goldenbrown: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
mko abiola:
Tell us if u ar d 1.
Believe me, a young boy will be scared to relate such issues with Elderly men except his very close nd trusted friend or medical practitionals that are far away from his domain. Let's help this little friend of mine
Re: HIV Threat by goldenbrown: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks for all ur informations. He finally saw a Doctor who gave him drugs and injection. He was warned not to repeat such art again. I think he was trying to immitate those sex movie actors
Re: HIV Threat by tpapi: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
goldenbrown: Thanks for all ur informations. He finally saw a Doctor who gave him drugs and injection. He was warned not to repeat such art again. I think he was trying to immitate those sex movie actors
bros is not just takin drugs dat is important.he should go for an hiv test asap to be on the safe side

(1) (Reply)

Pig Born With 2 Heads (photo) / Plzzz What Can I Use..... / How To Keep Your Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.