Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Hot Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Vacancy (1966 Views)

Hot Vacancy!!! In Neo-life Int'l For Everybody / HOT VACANCY!!! For Educated And Non Educated, Lagos And Abuja Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Vacancy by sslim(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
1.Front Desk/Customer Service Officer

Job Description:

A Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact for a client or the customer who is visiting a firm for the first time. Therefore, it is very important for the front office receptionist to represent the firm in a positive way. The job responsibility of Front Desk Receptionist varies as per the firm in which he is working.

Responsibilities:

•Answer several calls of clients and customers, guided them by sorting their queries;
•Receive clients politely and greeted them to leave a positive image of the firm in their minds;
•Sort general complaints and issues of workers and customers;
•Fix appointments of managers and clients by seeking permission and as per their schedule;
•Place orders for all front office accessories and equipment;
•Coordinate with all the staff in meetings and conferences to make arrangements for refreshments and meals;
•Collect mails and replied as per the instructions of seniors and mangers;
•Must be a confident and strong oral communicator in order to deal with varying customer issues, build strong relationships with internal teams as well as with 3rd party partners, brands and hosts;
•Deal with and respond to all customer contact received by phone, email and web in a professional manner within agreed service levels;
•Creating and maintaining customer databases, excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment - proficiency with Microsoft Excel, word, and PowerPoint in particular;
•You will also need to be able to work weekends and also have high speed internet to work from home occasionally;
•Navigate, respond and comment to social media feeds i.e. Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc.

Requirements:

.Minimum of Bsc/HND In Business Administration, Economics, English Plus Experience Below will be highly Considered

•Multitasking and ability to adjust as per the changing environments
•Proficient in computer and software knowledge
•Excellent communication skills and a pleasing personality
•Knowledge on Internet and E-mail tools

If you have these skills, and are looking for a challenging career path, send you CV and passport photograph to jobs@multisyncs.com and details about your experience and skills in your cover letter. Job email box closes in the next 15days. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 28. Female applicant would be highly considered.
Re: Hot Vacancy by frontroll: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Pls were is the location for this job
Re: Hot Vacancy by Tejufemi(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
frontroll: Pls were is the location for this job
Av applied ooo,ts well
Re: Hot Vacancy by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2012
I was invited for a "chat" tommorow at Ikeja for this position. Anyone else?
Hope its not a scam,don't want to waste my time and money. Any one else?
Re: Hot Vacancy by Tejufemi(f): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2012
iyabde: I was invited for a "chat" tommorow at Ikeja for this position. Anyone else?
Hope its not a scam,don't want to waste my time and money. Any one else?
Same with me,let's c what's all about!
Re: Hot Vacancy by sslim(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Just be prompt and come with the required as stated in your invite.
Re: Hot Vacancy by maxpayne3: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
You need to be more vigilant guys. This is obviously a scam. A reputable company will never use yahoomail to solicit for applications and CVs. Bloody scammers!!!
Re: Hot Vacancy by sslim(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello Maxpayne,
Did you apply for the job? If u did, was it via yahoo mail? Don't mislead others if you are not interested or not qualify for such professional openings. For those that were called for a chat. We are sorry new date will be communicated to you all.

Thanks.
Re: Hot Vacancy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Hot Vacancy by yahooz: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wondering why what I posted earlier is hidden! Tws just a question I asked & der ws no foul language watsoeva in d post!

(1) (Reply)

Startimes:salary Range / Anybody Know Anything About Sarachris? / Massive Graduate Jobs Vacancies At Etisalat, Abuja Today September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.