Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Need Business Loan - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Business Loan (876 Views)

Need Business Idea That Would Yield 100k Per Month / Small Business Loan For Nigerian / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Loan by yemozee: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
where can i get 100k business loan without stress
Re: I Need Business Loan by oduz: 5:04am On Jan 03, 2013
From any body assured of a positive realistic purpose that will be mutually beneficial
Re: I Need Business Loan by Nextworldnx(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
How do u intend to pay back?

Is there any kind of work u do right now?
Re: I Need Business Loan by yemozee: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2013
I presently own a cybercafe and working towards expansion,secondly i have a demanding market for imported mini laptops,tablets and blackberry phones.I need a business loan to buy the goods i want to sell with about 80% ROI.i need 150,000 only and can repay back within 6 months.
Re: I Need Business Loan by Nextworldnx(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Oh! I thought that you are a Salary Earner who owns a business.
Our loan facility is only available to in individuals who are Salary Earners or Government workers, because it is tied to your salary account. Its only then you can be a beneficiary.
The loan amount is up to the tune of 5 million Naira.
Re: I Need Business Loan by bucho8888: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
i work in the para-military, and am interested in the loan if there r no hidden charges
Re: I Need Business Loan by neksummi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
yemozee: where can i get 100k business loan without stress

Nextworldnx: Oh! I thought that you are a Salary Earner who owns a business.
Our loan facility is only available to in individuals who are Salary Earners or Government workers, because it is tied to your salary account. Its only then you can be a beneficiary. The loan amount is up to the tune of 5 million Naira.

That's the problem. Anyone giving you loan has to be sure that his money can come back even if your business fails. And there's no guaranty that your business won't fail.

yemozee: I presently own a cybercafe and working towards expansion,secondly i have a demanding market for imported mini laptops,tablets and blackberry phones.I need a business loan to buy the goods i want to sell with about 80% ROI.i need 150,000 only and can repay back within 6 months.

If you join what we're doing, you can get that amount is less than a month thus you wouldn't have to take a loan. All the capital you require is just N3000.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

As an owner of a cybercafe, your customers are potential participants in this programme. Just find a place in your cafe and palce a notice where every customer can read.

If you need to talk with me, call: 08063306838.
Re: I Need Business Loan by elveco: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Need loan? Call if u have colleteral - 07061004515
Re: I Need Business Loan by sanches: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
hello nextworldnx,

i need about N200,000 for a business venture, i also work in a company if i can use a salary account for repayment otherwise we can talk about collateral. call me on 08064534151........

(1) (Reply)

Discover Some Wonderful Health Properties Of Aloe Vera / Writband Money Making Excerpt[ My Ebook On Make Money From Sales Of Wristband] / Soundproof 150kva Perkins Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.