Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17165 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb: Baby, bring my towel, I forgot it
And close ur eyes when coming in
*wink*
lol baby,Iam tucking Femi in now,everybody is asleep just get out of there.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
*goes to the dinning room and sit down across the table*

For ur birthday,I was thinking we could go down to my country babe,spend the time outdoors like we did on ur birthday wen we first met,remember wen ur father brought u guys down to Lesotho?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Freshly anointed*
*At dinner table*
*Taking her arms*
Lets pray, Father thank you for this food prepared by my wife . ... . .IJN, Amen
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *goes to the dinning room and sit down across the table*

For ur birthday,I was thinking we could go down to my country babe,spend the time outdoors like we did on ur birthday wen we first met,remember wen ur father brought u guys down to Lesotho?
Yea I remember , holding ur arms and staring into the clear stary sky, it was so wonderful
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Text message.
"Baby, i guess you are home now. Have you eaten? Did she even kiss you? Did you look at her body? I love you dear. Pls give me a chance"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb: *Freshly anointed*
*At dinner table*
*Taking her arms*
Lets pray, Father thank you for this food prepared by my wife . ... . .IJN, Amen
Amen
ITbomb:
Yea I remember , holding ur arms and staring into the clear stary sky, it was so wonderful
and u said I had the sweetest voice wen I sang u a happy birthday in ma native language

*chuckles*

*notice the worried look into his face*

Don't tell me u have another business trip!

Please don't!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Don't tell me u have another business trip!

Please don't!
Baby , it is for the sake of ur future.
Unicom ltd is planning for next year spendings and they invited us for our proposal.
If we win this contract, we will be their sole supplier starting January next year and I won't be moving about looking for clients .
I will have more time with you and Femi
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
I need it
We need it
I just have to go pls, just for 2 days
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls reply my text message...i can't sleep without 'something' from you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta: Text message.
"Baby, i guess you are home now. Have you eaten? Did she even kiss you? Did you look at her body? I love you dear. Pls give me a chance"
is that ur phone?
ITbomb:
Baby , it is for the sake of ur future.
Unicom ltd is planning for next year spendings and they invited us for our proposal.
If we win this contract, we will be their sole supplier starting January next year and I won't be moving about looking for clients .
I will have more time with you and Femi
its been years,Femi doesn't even know a day with her dad @ home on his birthday.

She complains that ur hardly home and just for a single day u can't spent it with ur daughter

I didn't bring this child in this world to be fatherless wen she still has a father who is never there.You can't be responsible only financialy without being the father Femi needs.
Does ur work come first now?u have been making money ever since we met Itaola,I can't live like this.

*storms out of the dinning room weeping*

"Make use of that sofa tonight,m sure it brings warmth like the one u sleeps in on ur business trips!"
*Shouts from the bedroom*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
*singing*
I will never lock you out. It's your bedroom. It is ours. Come lie with me, sweetest cream!

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: is that ur phone?
*Shouts from the bedroom*
O God, not again
*check the fone*
*smile*
*reply text*
Have I eaten? How can I when she left me mid way into the meal nagging as ever
Did she even kiss you? I gave her a peck, I couldn't bear her cleaning that wonderful full mouth u gave me back there
Did you look at her body? Just the normal nite gown.
I love you too dear
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
*get into the bed room *
*Climb in and try to touch her*
Baby , instead of walking out on me , can we talk , maybe about any alternative to me going to the trip personally , I'm out of ideas
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oh my adorable one, your birthday is a week from now. I've got plans for a blasting full week. I'll upload the schedule now. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Day 1: A jacuzzi treatment/sensual bath kiss
Day 2: A dinner for two (at Lover's Corner) kiss
Day 3: Special lunch (your office) kiss
Day 4: Under-cover discussion kiss
Day 5: Down-below Gymnastics kiss
Day 6: Home-made dinner and body exploration kiss
Day 7: *surprise* surprise*
Note: You can review the list. You have the final say. You are 'my' man. I respect you.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Looking over , making sure my wife is not seeing it*
Caracta: Oh my adorable one, your birthday is a week from now. I've got plans for a blasting full week. I'll upload the schedule now. kiss kiss kiss
*Typing ferociously*
I AM WITH MY WIFE ON MY MATRIMONIAL BED, PLS SEE U TOMORROW. WE WILL TALK ABOUT THE BIRTHDAY, GOODNIGHT MY ANGEL
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Baby, you have to make your decision tonight. The clock is ticking...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
*already sleeping *
*curtains falls*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
*talking alone*

Itaolo has changed,it could mean only one thing....another woman,could it be that lousy P.A of his

I have to stop by his office tmrw afternoon.let me sleep,I won't go running after a man,it show clinginess and I don't wanna look unindependent.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lemme get my beauty sleep. It's very necessary. Goodnight, imaginary friends wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
*Next day in office thinking*
My wife has refuse to talk to me today and my mistress is reminding me of the sweet moments.
God knows I really want to be with my wife but . . . .
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
*in my house*
*thinking*
I hope i get to see this man today. I've really missed him. I've made plans for his birthday. Today is Day One.
If he doesn't show up, i would call 911...lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Day 1: A jacuzzi treatment/sensual bath kiss
*putting things in place*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oh, here comes my love. Can't wait to tell him my plans for his birthday
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: Oh, here comes my love. Can't wait to tell him my plans for his birthday
oh sweet , how was ur day,
u r smiling too much for my liking, hope nothing mischievous is going on
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Have you reviewed my plans? I've missed you. Come into my arms.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Baby, you need a very passionate massage. Before that, are you ready for my meal? You wasted my food yesterday embarassed
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
*kissing her passionately*
I'm not reviewing any plan , I told u I'll be with my family.
That I'm here doesn't mean I'm with ur plan. Just that, I've been locked out of my house by my own wife and will u pls be magnanimous to give me shelter
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ok, if you don't want to talk to me...i'll just give you a breakdown of my plans. You are free to make your decision.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Which one first, food or massage or talk?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
*thinking*
What does he take me for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.