Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

LAPTOPS FOR SALE. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / LAPTOPS FOR SALE. (892 Views)

Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / Clean HP, Dell, And Toshiba Laptops For Sale / Promo Is On! Hp 255 G2&g3 Laptops For N60,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPTOPS FOR SALE. by WAVixen: 2:17am On Feb 20, 2008
Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 15.4" Widescreen Laptop
• Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2330
• 160GB hard drive
• Built-in wireless 802.11bg• 1GB of DDR2 memory
• Burns DVDs and CDs
• Windows Vista Home Premium

HP Pavilion dv6748us 15.4" Widescreen Laptop
• AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60
• 250GB hard drive
• Built-in wireless 802.11abgn• 2GB of DDR2 memory
• Burns DVDs and CDs
• Built-in webcam

HP Pavilion DV6701US 15.4" Widescreen Laptop
• Intel Pentium Dual Core T2330
• 160GB hard drive
• Built-in wireless 802.11bg• 2GB of DDR2 memory
• Burns DVDs and CDs
• Built-in webcam

Brand spanking new laptops just in, at good rates.
Going for 160,000 naria.
Good, reliable refrences available.
serious enquires only, pass the good news.
contact issimiyake1@hotmail.com.

Re: LAPTOPS FOR SALE. by mmonwuba(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2008
gone
Re: LAPTOPS FOR SALE. by ramonmulti(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hello,

Actually, I am very much interested in those laptops but your price is in high side. Can you come down so that we can do business? Though, i am a reseller that's why am asking for rebate and i based in Ikeja computer village. You can call anytime for more information. 08033924627. Anayo. Victor.
Re: LAPTOPS FOR SALE. by jibolau(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hi,
Let these be the new greatness of friendship,
If i have you as 1 i will keep you first,if you are my doll i will make you Finnest,if you are my house i will always stay in you,if you are food i will eat you till i die,if you are my cloth i will wear you to the place i like most in my life,if you are water i will drink and never stop, let be more than a friend,
Distance has so much potential to ruin our relationships, to tear us apart , but our relationship only gets better with every passing day in my mind i wish you feel the same way , YOU and I if you take me serious will be the best lover and the distance only makes us appreciate each other more and understand each other it only strengthens our love. You will be the most wonderful woman I have ever known becasue i have never done this before in my life, and i will make you knows my soul believe me i am no joke and i will want you to know that all i am writtent to you is from my mind, open mind , my thoughts , my wants and needs , everything. Always thoughtful and kind to you,my heart is so good that it brings tears to my eyes sometimes. He gives me strength to do anything and everything I want or need to do because she is far , my encouragement and reassurance. YOU are the reason my heart beats; I fully believe we were put here, on this earth, to be together as time go on.
It's been hard to be apart at times and you feel depressed but i want you to know that if you are truthful to your self that is what your man here is doing thesame, but I know that our love will see us through this until we can be together the way we want to be. We love each other so much more than most people get to experience. Distance is nothing for me and i hope you too, we can conquer anything , because our love is just that strong and will grow with time if you can make it happen, i will not play you , its a promise!!!!
bill

==================================================================================================
Second ONE
Hello,
My friend it's a new day i just woke here due to what i was doing at my apartment laterly, trying to set the room a little and decided to check on you and send you an email,so that you can know that you are always on my mind as my new friend,if you think i have worth to be your friend i will want you to let me know but i have accepted you as my new friend and a good one i will take care of and make you happy and understand , Let me ask you what is the most Funniest day you've ever had,
Tell me what do you daily i mean i wish to know little about your daily activity after work.
bill Care
=============================================================================================================
Third one,
Hey Baby,
Goodday, I am here, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you i mean having you as one in a million good friend. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny enough i think i like you and the way love works is from the heart . I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the likeness I have for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I adore you and I am here thinking and when the time is right when we will be together you are such a wonderful being let there be cleaness i mean when ever you are written try to make thing clear be truthful no matter the distance you are nice since i have none you if we have our minds together thing will work out between us don't stay on distance purposes i will come to you that is for sure we shall and must see but i have to get thing done here ok.
I will like to call you my Queen.Can i?

(1) (Reply)

My Browser Won't Display Webmail Pages! / Yahoo Instant Msg / Microsoft And Yahoo Reach Deal On Search Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.