Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Christmas Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Joke (1002 Views)

Today Is Last Sunday To Christmas: Joke For The Day / Christmas Joke From Ay's Blog / A Christmas Joke For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Joke by ernestleon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
THUMBS UP FOR OUR LADIES
IMAGINE IF THE 3 WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN
They would have asked directions instead of following d star.
They would have arrived on time, helped deliver baby Jesus, cleaned d stable, brought practical gift - pampers, feeding bottles, baby clothes & made milk for the new baby...etc
BUT WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE SAID AS THEY LEFT...
(Ladies talks)
I thought we were supposed to be meeting them at National Hospital.
Did u see the shoes Mary was wearing with that dress? They don't match oo.
Can u believe they let all those disgusting animals in there.
That donkey they're riding has seen better days! Can't he buy her Range Sport?
Imagine Mary using 3310 my dear, he should have bought her a Bold 5.
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. Nawa o... how will they survive?
But I like her hair oo, I think it's Brazilian...either Remy or Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I wonder d oil she uses on it.
That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph! Virgin ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot! Isn't it that Mary girl, I knew her in Sec school.
TRUE or FALSE?
=Dº°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) Ħ̀́̀́̀ǻ̀́:Dħ̀́̀́ɐ̀́̀́̀́=Dħ̀́̀́̀ǻ̀́ħ̀́̀́ɐ̀́̀́̀́=))ħ̀́̀́ǻ̀́ħ̀́ =))•´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa.
MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

-------------------------------------------------------
Re: Christmas Joke by kaslaw: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Na so amenbo
Re: Christmas Joke by ATMC(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
It'd have been true were they to be ordinary foolish women but according to you they were 3 wise women. I laughed in agulu way sha

(1) (Reply)

HOW TRUE IS THIS ASSERTIONS TO IGBO,YORUBA &HAUSA BIG BOYS? / Joke Of The Day...enjoy / Why Kids Shouldn't Lead In Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.