Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

If U̶̲̥̅̊ Were What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U̶̲̥̅̊ Were What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do? (720 Views)

If U Were The One What Will U Do To This Nurse? / What Will Do 2 Dis Child If U Were Dis Soldier? (Photo) / MONEY And ATM Machine: Wht Will U Do If U Were There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U̶̲̥̅̊ Were What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do? by gadaph(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
An old woman has a daughter who lives abroad but she cannot afford 3square meals a day.
One day, the landlord visited d woman and asked her: Madam why are u struggling to eat when u have a child abroad? The old woman
replies: Don't mind that girl, uponall the money we spent on her,she is only sending me photograph of an old white men,I wouldn't. Know if he wants to marry an old man. The land lord asked: Pls, can i see the photo?
woman brought it out and it wasbundles of 100 dollars Bill.
if You were the landlord, what will you do?
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ Were What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do? by cumudie(f): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2012
I wil collect the dollars,wen she is ready to change it to niara wif my rent we wud go to d bank together.
Re: If U̶̲̥̅̊ Were What Will U̶̲̥̅̊ Do? by teeties(f): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
@cumudle....but the old woman doesnt know wat currency į̸̸̨τ̲̅ is your holding.

As α̲̅ good citizen i will take half and open her eyes to the remaining half.
I help her with her half to Naira currency Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎​‎ she pays me my rent.

Everybody is happy

(1) (Reply)

Creative Quotes On Girls T-shirt / A Friend Lost / Johny And His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.