Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her (3750 Views)

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom (Graphic Pic) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Bonaguy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Fresh facts are emerging with regards to the kidnap of Nkiru Sylvanus:

“Initially, the family paid N7million to the kidnappers and the police who laid ambush swooped on them at the point of collection and recovered the money that was locked in the trunk of their car as they escaped...

“After we returned the money to the family, they went behind us and paid N8milliom to the kidnappers. Surprisingly I saw Nkiru in my office after she was released, and I was told they paid N8million to secure her release”.

Those were the words of the Imo State Commissioner of Police, Baba Adisa Bolanta, while frowning at the decision of the actress' family to pay ransom to her kidnappers against police warnings.

However, from what credible sources said, the Police boss didn't really understand Nkiru's predicament in the hands of her abductors. They said her family was forced to defy the police and pay ransom to the kidnappers "when the issue of rape came in".

The kidnappers allegedly "tampered" with Nkiru and even threatened her family that they would impregnate her if the ransom was not paid "immediately". At this stage, the sources said, the actress family was no longer sure the Police could rescue her unhurt, hence they paid N8million.

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2012/12/kidnappers-allegdely-rape-nkiru.html

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ha!
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by nedu2000(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
The police (govt in general)has lost the trust of the people.....criminals & their victims alike
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by hycebee(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
@op
"Allegedly Molested".... Correct d error abeg.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why is the source of the news somebody's blog? You fellas should be careful of the rumors you spread about others. It is somebody's reputation you are playing with.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Chanchit: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2012
I knew it..! Those guys go don check how many hair dey under, when them don smoke Igbo wei get atagungun and alomo, their kporon go don misbehave, I just hope say them use condom.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2012
You knew gini? The blog claims "reliable sources" as the source from where information was garnered. Don't jump to conclusions. When or if Nkiru Sylvanus wishes, she'll describe what happened. I hope she doesn't. She should stay home and heal before coming out again.

I don't know why Nairalanders are obsessed with this, so far, nonexistent molestation. As in ew lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by RickyRoss1(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2012
These criminals got no shame, you see why I always maintained that jungle justice is good for the Nigerian system.
Do not be surprised these kidnappers are connected to the opposition party or some top politicians, so arresting them and taking them to the police is a complete waste of your time/energy bc by the time you come back the next day the criminals will be released and the court will claim he doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute the kidnapper. I mean, the court or lawyer must find an excuse to release any criminal as far as the criminal is highly connected.

To say they raped this girl is an under statement, I hope they didn't take some naked shots. I really pity her and hope they haven't infected her with some STD's.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2012
haaaaa.... I REALLLY REALLLLY REALLLLY ENVY THESE KIDNAPPERS!! WOOOW
I WOULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT CONDOM AFTER GIVING HER QUICK HIV TEST!
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2012
One doesn't need any report or confirmation from any 'source' to know that the girl must have been debased while in captivity. I understand why the female posters here prefer to hope otherwise, but the truth is that we can't expect much self-restraint or honour from a gang of heartless criminals that had custody of a young female for all of five days.

Life can be cruel at times, but that is not enough reason to distort the truth or stifle common sense. I hope she picks up the pieces, comes out to deny that she was molested (as expected) and go on with her life.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by chinkelly(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2012
wetin u expect?
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2012
chinkelly: wetin u expect?
Kai.

Pro01, I'd still rather hear it from her or Kenneth Okolie.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2012
They definitely had her, too good to resist except by divine intervention did no such thing happen.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Well, Ogugua we would never hear it 'officially' from her, let alone from Kenneth Okolie. But if the story 'leaks', as it is already doing now, then it would must likely leak from Kenneth's end. . .he would sure recount his experiences to friends et al.

Too bad.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by slimyem: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
I really hope that didn't happen to her..
The mere thought of those sweaty, malodorous,angry beasts touching one is nauseating not to talk of manhandling while trying to despoil..undecided
Hian!!
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
slimyem: I really hope that didn't happen to her..
The mere thought of those sweaty, malodorous,angry beasts touching one is nauseating not to talk of manhandling while trying to despoil..undecided
Hian!!
whatsup baby?
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by chillbabe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hope she was having her period during those 5 days. I don't even wish that to my greatest enemy those criminals I always see on tv or newspapers r so disgusting.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Osama10(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2012
What a pity. angry
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2012
I hope AY is watching cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
icebeatz: haaaaa.... I REALLLY REALLLLY REALLLLY ENVY THESE KIDNAPPERS!! WOOOW
tufiaaaaaa :@ so there are also rapists on nairaland.may God protect me, my sisters,mother,aunties,girlfriends and every female related to me from the likes of deviants like this.thank God i dont do friendship with nairalander men.taaaa!
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
chillbabe: I hope she was having her period during those 5 days. I don't even wish that to my greatest enemy those criminals I always see on tv or newspapers r so disgusting.
honestly
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
slimyem: I really hope that didn't happen to her..
Hian!!
you took the words right out of my mind
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
chillbabe: I hope she was having her period during those 5 days. I don't even wish that to my greatest enemy those criminals I always see on tv or newspapers r so disgusting.
even if she is releasing muccour and black liquid from her vagina associated with vaginal infection or swollen vaginal walls,it will not stop rapists from raping her.except God's mercies keep her safe from those societal misfits
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by ypzilanti: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
icebeatz: haaaaa.... I REALLLY REALLLLY REALLLLY ENVY THESE KIDNAPPERS!! WOOOW

You are a big fool. So your mother raised a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
na wao . Something owele rochas dey enjoy alone, some kidnappers don chop out of it. Na wa o
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Callotti: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Poor thing!
She has prolly gone into hiding. . .pending the 'raw youtube footages' to be exposed soon!
Since "God" and "Satan" created NIGERIAN men. . . NIGERIAN women have never rested! cry
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by hannydarl(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Callotti: Poor thing!
She has prolly gone into hiding. . .pending the 'raw youtube footages' to be exposed soon!
Since "God" and "Satan" created NIGERIAN men. . . NIGERIAN women have never rested! cry

Hmmmm! true in most cases.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by hannydarl(f): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013

Hmmmmmm. True in most cases.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by yamakuza: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2013

they'll probably rather use it to blackmail/milk her forever.
better she comes out with the story herself, if anything happened.
Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Callotti: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2013
yamakuza:

they'll probably rather use it to blackmail/milk her forever.
better she comes out with the story herself, if anything happened.

If na me ehn!
I will be the first to show up on NTA. . . MY PRIDE WILL NEVER. . . NEVER. . . NEVER ALLOW ME TO GIVE SATISFACTION TO ANY BODY (ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN MEN OR AFRICAN MEN IN GENERAL)WHO TRIES TO BLACKMAIL MOI.

Then I will do the same to ANY FEMALE member of any of their families! Mehhhn! I better be dead or incapacited! kiss

I must turn 'SERIAL-KILLER' for sure! No repentance! When I reach the after life I make sure I KILL THE GOD OR SATAN who made such a thing possible!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by Bokoharam: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2013
My dad was recently kidnapped. Those fools beat him up, slapped him, used knife on him, hit him with the butt of a gun, kicked him--that's a 70-year old man. They have no conscience, they don't care a hoot; One then imagines what they could do to a pretty 30-something like Nkeiru.

Talking about police, I do not believe them and their rescue. The police are a part and parcel of the kidnap business. I stop here.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Molested Nkiru Sylvanus And Threatened To Impregnate Her by ebyy(f): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2015
undecidedHow true is these story

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / SA Rolls Out Newly Designed Trains, Bans Preaching (PICS) / What Your Experience Smoking Weed(loud)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.