Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians (7066 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / CPC Condemns Jonathan Yuletide Message / Gov. T. A. Orji's Yuletide Message To The Good People Of Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Immortal1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, in advance, Mr. President! I pray ur administration bring gud tidings & remarkable changes in our great nation. I also pray u'd always be sincere 2 Nigerians! Cheers!!
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by vanstanzy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
What a relief, and i tot he was going to drop another bombshell. Merry xmas n a fruitful new year to u, Mr Pres n family.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Iaz93: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paulipopor: Merry xmas Mr President.

3rd baby... grin
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by adonisyung(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Top 7 baby!
plz g0 and chat 0n 2g0 dats where ur mates are....kid
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by TableLeg(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan, go fu.c.king screw yourself, you Otueke vagabond!
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by obi123: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
SELFWORTH: God placed GEJ in the position to rule Nigeria .

please stop already, please stop
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
SELFWORTH: As usual, many haters will abuse him and denounce his message.

I only need to remind you of what happened to all those who hated David and Daniel in the bible. All of them perished whilst God continue to strengthen the reign of David and Daniel.

God placed GEJ in the position to rule Nigeria . No one can remove him until God says its time for him to go. Instead of wasting your efforts abusing and insulting your president , please channel all that negative energy into praying for him that God will give him the wisdom of Solomon to rule this wicked, corrupt and selfish nation .

Without wisdom and help from God, NO ONE alive or yet to be born can rule Nigeria successfully . Not even all the haters of GEJ on NL.

grin grin grin don't mind them. GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. Holy Ghost Pepper
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by nickalams: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
cry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] same 2 u MR GEJ PRESIDENT of my Amiable country God shuld grant U d wisdom 2 take Nigeria 2 beta height In d year 2013 pls creat more job mr President we ned Job pls thanks d lord is ur strength
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Naijapikin1: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
k2039: As expected, you never seem to dissapoint me with your speech, complete and utter bulshit, nonesense.
why dont you point out the dissapointing part of his speech instead of spewing your anger al over. Am not a fan of his,but i know this: goodluck might be clueless,but he is not evil. Unlike some past leaders we‘ve had in the past.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas my president....oya haters can jump into the lagoon.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by duni04(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Table Leg :
Goodluck Jonathan, go fu.c.king screw yourself, you Otueke vagabond!
Lol @ otueke vagabond
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by richardoz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas our presido
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by siriyke(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nice one presido!
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by epitome86: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
wish u same mr presido....may u reap the work of ur hand either gud or bad
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Harmvirus(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
mtcheww..seriously waiting for NEW YEAR MESSAGE.only God know the subsidy that they will remove...smh..anyhow sha we go survive...Baba God na your hand we dey ooo
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Revolva(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please can somebody tell me how this christmas message help reduce the price of turkey or chiken and even tomatoes or bag of rice for market - !!!!!! Pls oooooo GEJ merry xmas to you also but na you chop pass ur pikin dem ooo e no good God dey see you!!
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: why dont you point out the dissapointing part of his speech instead of spewing your anger al over. Am not a fan of his,but i know this: goodluck might be clueless,but he is not evil. Unlike some past leaders we‘ve had in the past.
Your post alone is contradicting.
In my house now, we are on generating set, their is fuel hike and scarcity.

Everything he listed in his speech aren't really a big deal, they are just normal things and precautions that a sensible president would put in place during festivities like this since most people would be travelling.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by monimaks: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
GEJ, really has good plans for nigeria and nigerians, however the task is tall.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by k2039: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
SELFWORTH: As usual, many haters will abuse him and denounce his message.

I only need to remind you of what happened to all those who hated David and Daniel in the bible. All of them perished whilst God continue to strengthen the reign of David and Daniel.

God placed GEJ in the position to rule Nigeria . No one can remove him until God says its time for him to go. Instead of wasting your efforts abusing and insulting your president , please channel all that negative energy into praying for him that God will give him the wisdom of Solomon to rule this wicked, corrupt and selfish nation .

Without wisdom and help from God, NO ONE alive or yet to be born can rule Nigeria successfully . Not even all the haters of GEJ on NL.

This is ignorance at it peak. I wonder how you managed to get 5likes.

First Paragraph: www.nairaland.com/1141977/president-jonathans-yuletide-message-nigerians/1#13537988

Second Paragraph: Only would have made sense if God's visible hand was present in his administration.

Third Paragraph: People voted for the wrong reasons, that's the only reason he became president.
Nigeria has a constitution, he can be impeached and removed, your statement just reflected plain ignorance.

Fourth Paragraph: If he knew he couldn't solve our problems, then he shouldn't have taken the oath of office.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by juman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
One nigeria is the root of our problems.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by franchizy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
BoboYekini: GEJ,why don't you take that speech-written bullshiot and stick it up your arse.

I think ur comment is too childish.can talk to ur father dis way. Try and be matured and learn to make a comment cos u are the future leaders of tomoro.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by lacasa: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Utter lip service bullshit!.

You will celebratee Xmas with a billion or more to spare whilst a major part of 170million people will hardly get 2 square meals this same day.

Shame on you as President!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Memphis357(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tusky44:

grin grin grin don't mind them. GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. Holy Ghost Pepper
May your sufferings knows no end! Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by blackkhali: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
undecidedAnother routine speech.... Na wa oh
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Fabianoribhabor: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Amen! And i wish mr president gud governance 2013.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Happy Christmas to u too Mr. President
Long live Nigeria...
Long live the federal republic...

...arise o compatriot...
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by SELFWORTH: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Memphis357:
You're just like your president...... Sick,demented and delusional!!!! Can you explain the rational in the way the country is being governed? The massive looting and stealing? Please,if you can't,I suggest you shut the Bleep up and stop this "destined to rule" talk. It's dumb muthafuckaz like U that made Nigeria be in this sorry state.

NO!

its ignorant people like you who made Nigeria the shambles it is today. if this is the best the education system in the country can produce, then there really is no hope. Educated illiterates who can not argue on point hence they resort to pointless insults.

EMPTY barrels shouts the loudest!
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by SELFWORTH: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
duni04:
Pray for him? Wicked, selfish and corrupt nation? Are u ok?

Yes but I don't think you are.

Why quote me?

This is a free world . Am entitled to my opinion.
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by GUNSLINGER: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Revolva: Please can somebody tell me how this christmas message help reduce the price of turkey or chiken and even tomatoes or bag of rice for market - !!!!!! Pls oooooo GEJ merry xmas to you also but na you chop pass ur pikin dem ooo e no good God dey see you!!

There is no law in the Bible which states dat u have to eat chicken, goat, cattle and rice on Christmas day. Try n be economical in ur life. If diz year u can't afford rice, replace it with Gari n if u can't afford chicken too, replace it wit dry fish then switch ur TV on if NEPA is generous diz yr. Watch ur TV whiles u enjoying ur Gari n dry fish n Jux pretend u eating rice n chicken n i can assure u if u do dat, u will STFU n neva moans anymore. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by SELFWORTH: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
holyvirgin:
I aint no small brains and if you must know I am nt against jonathan, I voted him and I still believe he still has a lot to do... Dnt quote me next time if u have nothing reasonable to say

I was buttressing your point but I can see your small brain could not see beyond your small mind.

Next time, don't comment on a thread if your knowledge is so limited that you cannot see beyond your own small opinion .
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by SELFWORTH: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Opoki:
Guy, this is democrazy, we rule ourselves to provide a better governance, don't relate scripture with this day life, when was the last time Manna came down, even in Isreal. We need better governance and thats it. If you're opportuned to go to places like SA, Swaziland and even small Scycelles you'll get my message.

Then contest for election in 2015 and we will c what you do when you get to Aso Rock whether you can single handedly changed the tide of Nigeria.

I guarantee that within a year you will be eating your words. No man is an island . The president may fear God but what about all the other members of his cabinet and ministers?
Re: President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians by SELFWORTH: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
obi123:

please stop already, please stop

My mistake . So are you the president of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Power-Injection Stations Commissioned In Ibadan / Breaking News......governor Wike Sacks All 23 LGA Chairmen In RIVERS STATE / NEMA To Declare “national Disaster” On Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.