|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,297,915 members, 5,050,202 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 02:33 AM
|Job Descriptions: by seunspice(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2008|
1. A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
2. An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
3. A statistician is someone who is good with numbers but lacks the personality to be an accountant.
4. An actuary is someone who brings a fake bomb on a plane, because that decreases the chances that there will be another bomb on the plane.
5. A programmer is someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.
6. A mathematician is like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there.
7. A topologist is a someone who doesn't know the difference between a coffee cup and doughnut.
8. A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it a "brief."
9. A psychologist is someone who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room.
10. A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.
11. A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.
12. A committee is a body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
|Re: Job Descriptions: by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2008|
|Re: Job Descriptions: by segunpc(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2008|
|Re: Job Descriptions: by akinsadeez(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2008|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17