Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Is Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Fraud (569 Views)

Ojukwu The Real Biafran...what Left Today Is Fraud! / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Biafra Is Fraud That Exists Only Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Fraud by onyeego(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
I went to ONDO filling station to refuel,after waiting on d queue for about 2hrs under the hot sun in Abuja.
When I got to the dispenser d fuel attendant asked me how much fuel I want to buy and I told her to fill up my tank.
I was shocked when she told me that I must buy a lubricant b4 she fills my tank,she said they can only sale N2000 worth of fuel to Me if I didn't buy their lubricant.

I asked her if this was a government regulation
She told me "Oga this is ONDO and not d government, I was given the 2k worth of fuel and I drove off.

My question now is,Can a Marketer like ONDO decide to do this to motorists? Is this not fraudulent?

This happened in ONDO filling station that is opposite GADUWA Estate,Abuja
Re: This Is Fraud by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
ONDO Filling Station?

*scratches Head*
Re: This Is Fraud by Sunofgod(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lol,

Irs called business,

Xmas hustle . . .
Re: This Is Fraud by Igwe9(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Next time move onto the next pump and buy another fuel or tell the person that you are an army officer.

Cheers! shocked
Re: This Is Fraud by redsun(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Only in nigeria where custormers have no right,neither do they have choice.
Re: This Is Fraud by onyeego(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks guys
Re: This Is Fraud by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Welcome to naija. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Nigerian. I Love My Country / Popular Actor, RMD On The Run For Looting N50M From Delta State Tourism / Powerful Nigerians Behind Oil Theft –shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.