Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Footballers/musicians Lucky Or Talented? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Footballers/musicians Lucky Or Talented? (484 Views)

Breaking News For All Upcoming And Established Nigerian Musicians! / Serious Inqueries Only: Musicians: Artists: Promoters: Etc / Admission Is On At The Musicians Institute, Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballers/musicians Lucky Or Talented? by tobimotors(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
We all as humans have talent often undeveloped,somtimes ignored and frequently without recognising it is a gift from God. Bill cosby has a degree but discovered he could be a good comedian, but he never encourage youth to become entertainer but to develop themselve intecllectually. My biggest grip agains people in entertainment and sports is that they often talk about there talents. They never will tell you yes i am talented but also i am lucky to meet the right people and be in the right place at the right time. Alot of youth spend time on the football pitch training to become footballers forgeting that only 1 out of every million suceeds many more people could play in the premier league if they are as much lucky. We all have talent we just have to discover them. some there talent is in business, some are very good in mathematics some good in reading,some good in computers this are abilities u just have to find where to use it to fill your needs. God gave us more than fourteen billion cells in connection to our brain. Ask yourself why would God give us such a complex organ unless he wants us to use it.....i could continue talking on and on and on but if you have any question or need to learn more if you believe you have something to offer to this golden generation and needs a chance add me on facebook for more Adekola Oluwatobi or Email me at tobigroupofco@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Music Promotion / PHC Music,still Struggling To Survive.what's The Problem? / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.