Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? (657 Views)

Man Caught Slaughtering Wild Birds For Sale (PHOTOS) / I Slaughtered Live Chicken For The First Time In My Life!!!!!!!! / Sales Of Fowls In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
As we are celebrating the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ today (while some don'ts), i believe we can calculate (if not all) the number of chickens, fowls, turkeys, ducks e.t.c that gave-up the goast in our various houses today throughout the nation....

Three (3) fowls gave-up the goast (lolz) very early this morning in our house!

Lets be sincere pls...
Re: How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by k2039: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
None, we killed a tiger in my house.
Re: How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by oludaniels: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ask4bigneyo: As we are celebrating the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ today (while some don'ts), i believe we can calculate (if not all) the number of chickens, fowls, turkeys, ducks e.t.c that gave-up to the goast in our various houses today throughout the nation....

Three (3) fowls gave-up to the goast (lolz) very early this morning in our house!

Lets be sincere pls...

"did you slaughtered" "to the goast" are you a learner? lmao
Re: How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
oludaniels:

"did you slaughtered" "to the goast" are you a learner? lmao

u r nt blind coz u saw "lolz" dia..! Bushmeat!

"lolz" dere... Bushmeat!
Re: How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Make Eiye cult boys catch u with your topic
Re: How Many Fowls (birds) Did You Slaughtered In Your House Today? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 26, 2012
None. It was DOA

(1) (Reply)

Frog Legs Dancing With Salt : VIDEO / Any Good Nigerian Restaurants In Chicago? / Introduction Of Wheat Flour Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.