Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine (2204 Views)

Urgent!! I Need A Good Fairly Used Desktop And Photocopying Machine. / Clean Sharp Arm150 Photocopying Machine For Sale ABUJA / Price Of A Photocopying Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by goldenbrown: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
I'm in need of a photocopying machine to buy. Can someone brief me on their prices and types
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by sparko1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
where are you? and what is your budget?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by goldenbrown: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
I'm in PH city and I have just 60k at hand.. Can it make it?
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by Alaafialoro(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Do u want to buy fairly used one? It‘s perfectly ok. Which size do u intend to buy? I have two fairly used photocopy machines here,one even has printer coupled with it.
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by goldenbrown: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
Do u want to buy fairly used one? It‘s perfectly ok. Which size do u intend to buy? I have two fairly used photocopy machines here,one even has printer coupled with it.
how much is it going to cost me for each of them
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by Alaafialoro(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
goldenbrown: how much is it going to cost me for each of them
Well, the one with printer goes for #15k and the other one, #12k. Where do u stay?
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by goldenbrown: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2013
What about the biggest size
Re: I Want To Buy Photocopying Machine by Alaafialoro(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2013
goldenbrown: What about the biggest size
It‘s as tall as about 3 ft or so and as well large a little bit. The one with printer is bigger than the second one.

(1) (Reply)

Connection Problem Or Invalid MMI Code Samsung Galaxy / Gionee P2s With 1gig Ram And 8gig Rom For Sale / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **BONANZA ONLY TONIGHT** IPhone 6 for 55k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.