Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Zombie Mood (feelings) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Zombie Mood (feelings) (1244 Views)

Whats The Writer's Mood? / Zombie, A Love Story. Part One. / How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zombie Mood (feelings) by Niyonice(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Part1

I cant think..my mood is so creepy that i walk slower than a snail....taught i have this feelings once,and oh eem ghi(O.M.G)...the result was bad.cause i end up spoiling things with my mouth..those ackward moment,when i tryna think,but it all seems cloudy cause the brain feel xoxo conjested..u're not alone,so thus all theraphist say,thou i gat few(google solutions) but i surely know how to find one.i may be single but i arent lonely,cause i gat a clique and aint nobody messing with my CLIQUE(kanyewest)..i can be a good musician,always daydreaming about getting famous and rich,a great entertainer..
So before the total diversion,not the one you see on a construction road but the one right in between my cerebelum and the central nervous system cause am nervous now..i can modify it by saying frightnened...lol(big grammar) they all mean the same thing.

Most people i met always talk about cowardness..it gat me thinking..what is the true meaning of coward?? Then i ran accross it online and i was like wow..if their is any other name for that,''i will rather kill myself than commit suicide'' LMAO**

Yah,about my current mood...i have got a name for it, i call it the ''zombie mood'',sounds funny right,but anyway it is..it make me feel switched off,like puting all the problem(pain) in between my tears making me to remain silence that any distraction i wet my face with rolling droplets..geting more steadier with the number of times i blink.

What can be the cause of this,i still can't figure it out..it make me feel like in my late 20's when i have a crush on a girl back then...gosh,to me she is like an angel on earth,but you know how it's..watching her from distance cause i gat no guts..her beautiful eyes scares me to dead making me loose any rehearsed word to the extent i sometimes forget to say hi..it happen many times,then it make me realize something,that if i can't summon such courage to get what i need now,how will i be able to face more critical problem when i grow up It's still a question i couldn't answer till now..
To be continued...
Re: Zombie Mood (feelings) by Niyonice(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
[s][/s][/color]Zombie o,zombie ...wizkid track chor i fink..ave been out of time and free space for some moment.just fink its time to update somethings u no how itiz,inspiration..u gat to aspire to get ur desire b4 u retire bro.

Finally i gat a solution to my mood..i just throw down some dose of tramadol and everyfin become a dream..like a day dreamer but ....i fink it do occur most times too,[s]but tramadol aren't always d solution so stay off it.[/s][color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

Her Dead Body / BROKEN...A Story By Fabzgrace / Consequence Of Wickedness Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.