Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria (37329 Views)

See The Mansion Late Actor Dede One Day Built&died 19days To The Housewarming / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / Busted! Okwudili Umenyiora Is The Owner Of The Mansion Everyone's Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: The money just keeps circulating within the same class of people...
Na wa!!

Work hard/think smart !!! There is nothing like CLASS in this life.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247: Kidnappers....whats the plan?

Levels dey. Go on suicide mission if you can.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2012
eaglechild: I thought Islam was anti hip hop,how come Chris Brown got housed by Dantata?
He(Dantata) will soon be labeled an infidel.
Please don't display your innate stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by sizzlers(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2012
okpara ugo:

Levels dey. Go on suicide mission if you can.
help me tel am, e no no say levels de
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Dantata mansion is damm fucking big chris brown confess haha nice one say dem don see say people don't live on trees in Africa --- damm dantata chei !!! I am sure all dose ikoyi ashawo go wan find their way there hahaha
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by sizzlers(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2012
Pesin wey his grand papa deposited 20 camels of silvers coins to a bank in one day, no bi beans. It is equivalent to depositing 20 money van loaded with $1000 note in one day for 360days, these guys are fuuukking rich. Oh God pls see me 2ru i need to work harder. This showed me that there are still hope for almajiris
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nonybb: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2012
eaglechild: I thought Islam was anti hip hop,how come Chris Brown got housed by Dantata?
not only that. Islam is also against civilization. The only thing they dont see as sin is when they kill for the moon god
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2012
The rich shall get richer and the poor shall lose whatever they have to the rich.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Chanchit: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2012
shymexx: I want some of that naija oil money... cool

Sleep there, they'll bring it for you.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Johndrim: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Dhiz country z fuuuucccckkiiiiinnng rich
Buh dah problem z bad goverment

No qualms sha e go beta
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by sundaybam(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Money keep radiating within the same family and the poor keep geeting poorer.
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Necsy: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2012
temi-temi:
We are super rich in dis country. God bless Nigeria!
we or dem? God is watchin
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Sylverbox(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmmm! My prayer is That 1 day in this life time, May 2face b allowed 2 sleep in Bill Gates house...Amen!!!
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by osinachii: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Imagine Breezy being overwhelmed by a house in Nigeria, and we say we are Poor.....
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
ChrisB bow, dem this country is super rich, is like the house big pass my own... ;d
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by youngmega: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247: Kidnappers....whats the plan?

I feel Ɣ☺ΰ...na kidnappers be the next thing oo
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Let me get dis straight,,,,y all dis pandemoniums about chris brown in naija,,,he b god ??....na wetin de make nigerians b like shit bdat...,,any foreign celeb go bcome god for naija..taaah!...,,,for deir own country notin like dat...pple no send dem,,,naija....i de shame for una o .
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
jehovahnoni: Let me get dis straight,,,,y all dis pandemoniums about chris brown in naija,,,he b god ??....na wetin de make nigerians b like shit bdat...,,any foreign celeb go bcome god for naija..taaah!...,,,for deir own country notin like dat...pple no send dem,,,naija....i de shame for una o .
if our own celeb go deir side....dem go b like commoners,,but if deir own come here..we go treat dem pass our president...its very disappointing,,our own celeb for here b like roadsiders...chai!! .
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Chofa(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: I must eat from the national cake by fire by force.. May sango's will be done shocked
Which CAKE?abeg the cake don finish, lets settle for AKARA
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Daresh(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Where was my great grand father when Dantata was making money angry
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by chiboy1928(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Daresh: Where was my great grand father when Dantata was making money angry
go ask google?
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Daresh: Where was my great grand father when Dantata was making money angry

Its never too late to make the money and hit it big..Work hard and make yours today or your great grand daughter might be asking same question years from now...All the best and merry xmas
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by kinharold(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
The Dantata's have been rich long before this oil block MRS thing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhassan_Dantata

These guys dont need the money frm MRS for this kinda of life..
After reading about Alhassan_Dantata @ the link above, I wonder why he is not honoured as a "National Hero". His life story, I believe will inspire manys Nigerians especially youths like it just dd to me. Alhassan_Dantata "Built" his wealth with his bare hands, not the "thiefing" rogues we hav and celebrate around.
I dnt understand us here in Naija sometimes. Somebody picks up arms and overthrow an existing govrenment especialy an elected government, he is a national hero. Someboby steals sorry emblezzles the peoples wealth, he is celebrated. It is well
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by naptu2: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
kinharold:
After reading about Alhassan_Dantata @ the link above, I wonder why he is not honoured as a "National Hero". His life story, I believe will inspire manys Nigerians especially youths like it just dd to me. Alhassan_Dantata "Built" his wealth with his bare hands, not the "thiefing" rogues we hav and celebrate around.
I dnt understand us here in Naija sometimes. Somebody picks up arms and overthrow an existing govrenment especialy an elected government, he is a national hero. Someboby steals sorry emblezzles the peoples wealth, he is celebrated. It is well

He was given a posthumous award in 2010 to mark Nigeria @ 50 (something along the lines of greatest nigerian businessman)
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by ijebabe: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tory no dey finish hahaha!

Chris Brown at Sayyu Dantata's palatial home in Banana Island last weekend, playing with the Dantata family dogs. Next is ex governor, Orji Uzor Kalu's daughter, Neya playing with one of the dogs at the mansion.

Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 2:49am On Dec 27, 2012
Shey dem take Orji Kalus daughter entertain Chris brown ni?
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by Akiika: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2012

Lame argument! hoping to start up some religious NL war?
So, Christianity is pro hip hop?
So, anyone that does whatever Islam does not encourage should be alienated by muslims, right?
So, Dantata or any Northerner are best examples of muslims in your opinion?
Re: Owner Of The Mansion Chris Brown Stayed In Nigeria by bakane(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Please, please, people should stop confusing things and making situations worst. islam does not stop you from friending people who are not at war with you. i grew up with many christians in kano, they come to our house for sallah(eid karib) i go to their house for chrismas and easter & its not about your religion. we are still friends even better friends with most of my hausa ppl.

Nowadays we have too much uneducated youth in the north (formerly known as almajiri) who dont care to die because some stupid malams brainwash them to have virgins. this is not true, in islam if someone kills himself (talkless of others) is a gross sin. even the stupid law of killing adultered married person does not exist or the blasphemy law.

As you know in nigeria, there is no authority to over see what some of these malams do like in most developed asian countrys do.

*** dont think am being racist or something, i remember one guy from south paid beyonce knowles $1 million sometime ago for her to come to naija. why when a northerner does it its all in the news? tho he's friends with pquared, M.I, Akon, rick-ross, rihana.... all them are his friends.

** if am loaded like he is, am gonna be dating the best entertainer money can buy. am going to have dave chappel make me laugh whenever i feel like. and have serena williams teach me a few tennis lessons anytime i want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids / Tonto Dikeh Participates In Her Son’s Inter-House Sports Competition / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.