Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming (2015 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Is Out!!! Pre-order Now / The Samsung Gear S2 Is A Beautiful Round Apple Watch / See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by ibietela2(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Guys i want to know which of the samsung galaxy is good gaming? Am a gameloft freak. Am planing on purchase the Y dous since the M pro is not in nigeria.
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
ibietela2: Guys i want to know which of the samsung galaxy is good gaming? Am a gameloft freak. Am planing on purchase the Y dous since the M pro is not in nigeria.

Samsung SII, SIII, note

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have a samsung galaxy note2 and a tecno n3, but when it comes to playing hd games the note 2 is king. with its hd screen and quad processor hd game loft games runs like jet.currently playing modern combat4 zero hour hd.

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
playing gta vice city.

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
playing contract killer zombie 2

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
please how much did you get the note? i love it
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by pawn89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
the samsung galaxy note 2 is just the perfect gaming phablet, am playing need for speed most wanted. BTW is there a way to copy the game files from the phone memory to external sd card
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
pawn89: the samsung galaxy note 2 is just the perfect gaming phablet, am playing need for speed most wanted. BTW is there a way to copy the game files from the phone memory to external sd card
ya but ur game files won't work on external sd card.
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
leslieu63: ya but ur game files won't work on external sd card.

u dint ansa me how much did u grt it pls
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by ibietela2(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2012
haibe:

Samsung SII, SIII, note

Guy na big money be that o... I mean android 2.3 phones

(1) (Reply)

L5 Plus: Tecno Fans Let's Talk / 10 Horrific Deaths Caused By Cell Phones / Ntel Nigeria Data Plan And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.