Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? (802 Views)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by adonisgold: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2012
While shacking yesterday someone was gisting about his experience after smoking weed, I had a great laff! I remember back in school my roommate smoked weed and he ate moi moi, pepper soup, bread, boiled yam, pounded yam and banga soup and he was still hungry! The guy proceeded to sleep for a week.
Em, 1st to comment cartel keep off!
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by killuminati(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2012

Omo I start to dey find wetin no lost Ooo, e never finish mek I bookmark my position
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by cammyjr(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2012
That's one thing I've never and will never try, Goodluck with it guys
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by adonisgold: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2012
cammy jr.:
That's one thing I've never and will never try, Goodluck with it guys

Guy, I beg u, pass jeje. As if u better pass who dey smoke. I know u have a family history of mental illness so its best u avoid it.
Goodluck to u too.
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by Meegadough: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2012
adonisgold:

Guy, I beg u, pass jeje. As if u better pass who dey smoke. I know u have a family history of mental illness so its best u avoid it.
Goodluck to u too.
I don't know why some people think smoking weed is bad. They don't know it depends on how/amount it is taken.
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by teeties(f): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Weed Smokers Thread
Jst passing by.
Re: What Happened The 1st Day You Puffed Marijuana? by cammyjr(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lmao see my Men ! I didn't say its bad, I said Goodluck with it grin

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Wife: SUICIDE ATTEPT! / Video: Funke Akindele Name Her Top 7 Comedians In Naija / Political Chemistry Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.