Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) (27198 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by anitank(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Seriously I would hate to sound like some old fashioned lady here because that is so on the contrary..... but would you have your 6 year old girl dressed up like that (which I didn't really take seriously), and then posing for the camera with her butt popped out from behind,pouting like that? Isn't that going to start getting the attention of guys who would think she's hot(which sometimes lead to child molestation and ra-pe)

14 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by k2039: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]You don't need to think too far.

By their upbringing you shall predict their future. k2039 chapter 1vs1

From her upbringing you can predict her mother's life style. K2039 chapter 2vs1

My Source: I ploted a graph, interpolated and extrapolated the graph and I came up with my fact.

Op to answer your question, it's pathetic and very unacceptable
[/color]

51 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by brixton: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2012
This is wrong fo d lil gal's future. Parents shud protect kids frm indecency

4 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by masterpiecer(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
IMO, this is so wrong, some women aren't qualify to be mothers cos this lil girl is obviously guided to give those matured pose, and that seem to rub her of her innocence and infancy, imagine the kind of poses she would be making by the time she turns 10, there are better poses that shows innocence of childhood that would come naturally from the child rather than putting her in those adult pose that is meant to showcase a woman's sexuality.

Bad parenting i must say angry

17 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by outrage: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Cute gurl.. She really sabi pose o, I think she'sa natural, some kids you can teach them till next year and they still wouldn't be able to pull it off as she did.. However, its very wrong what the mother did, she is soppose to caution her when she notice things like that.. Sad what society has turned to, and the way young parents now don't have their moral compas pointing no where close to north.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by IncomeTutor: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
By their fruits, you shall know them
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Tariqh: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
LOL........Green Light for ped0philes

12 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Mavor: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OP, What makes you so sure that these weren't worn only at home at the pictures taken at home? You posting these pictures on a public forum like this is the one with real mental issues. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. mtchewwww!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Gee001: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
@op, i agree with you. It's morally wrong 4 a child 2b dressed that way. D child stands a higher risk of getting molested by grown up and most especially if she is beautiful. Mothers should be mindful when shopping 4 their kids.

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by yuzedo: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lmao @ k2039! grin grin grin

Shebi if the husband be-beats his wife's head now, dem go begin call am animal.. But why would any right-thinking woman indulge and infact encourage this kind of ridiculousness right from infancy?! Living her sluttish life through her innocent daughter (who has infact lost her innocence now).

Wrong on so many levels... Tufia!

11 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
This is a private matter. Most probably playing "dress up" with mommy. Here you are calling a little girl bad names. Who doesn't wear bikinis

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
The kids up there are alright ... Several million kids outhere in different "raggedy" parts of the world go about naked!
Not promoting indecency though!
PEACE
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dysfuntional parenthood passed down.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by ikenna44: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Poster...u should ve blocked dia faces...dey are minors! U cud get urself and d owner of dis site into a whole lot of trouble!

9 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by shadrach77: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
this very picture has been circulating on facebook for the past five days and the first time i sae it i was like "what?!" It's very wrong. angry sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by otumfour(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: This is a private matter. Most probably playing "dress up" with mommy. Here you are calling a little girl bad names. Who doesn't wear bikinis

What is private abt that pixy? Can't u see its been edited for Instagram or fb? Wrong on so many levels......mummy prolly wants some likes

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by mrkels(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Some young mothers are just plain stupid. Later when tragedy befalls their little girls they ll start blaming their mother-in-law and the government.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Blackteeth(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is not the clothing that is wrong because the kid maybe in the confinement of her bedroom. What is wrong here is that someone is posting nude photos of his/her daughter.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Tedpgrass: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Are U sure,
This isn't a covert solicitation for molesters.....

There was a story in the US that made headline news
A mother kept putting up half clad images of her daughter alongside hers.....
In order to attract "boyfriends"......

These men repeatedly later had carnal knowledge of both mother n daughter.....
It was only exposed after the daughter had had enough....
Mother denied involvement.

In this case,
I would be suspect of intentions......
This is not only bad parenting
but solicitation if these pics are readily available on public media.

? chargeable offence..... not sure

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by DANILSA(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
A MOTHER TEACHING A GAL TO SHOW HER[b] NYASH[/b] @ THIS AGE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED WITH THE STRONGEST AVAILABLE TERM, FOR CHRIST SAKE THIS IS A TABOO IN AFRICA, HER MOTHER MUST BE A .......TO HAVE ALLOWED THIS IDIOTINCRAZY TAKE PLACE undecided sad angry MOTHER AFRICA HAS LOST ITS PRIDE cry

5 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
I guess this pose is just harmless,and it might even be a private photoshoot not meant for public consumption. Afterall the girl is clad,different stroke for different people.afterall we see adult walking in bikini at beach,and photo shoot.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by martyns303(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Child model.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Iaz93: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bryt future ahead
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Anvaller: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ada Nri1: This is a private matter. Most probably playing "dress up" with mommy. Here you are calling a little girl bad names. Who doesn't wear bikinis

So whats even the sense in practicing this privately at home with a kid? Our environment is too polluted with sexx these days to stimulate our kids into it by asking them to do sexy poses in the house and even take a picture of it. And mind u, that outfit is not an underwear, so how would the mother have bought it for the kid only to pose in the corner of their room? I know u know that it has a become a habit mostly in the west (and I think it's creeping in to Nigeria now) to dress kids this way mostly to go camping on a good summer, amusement parks and beaches.

So if u r a mother, be careful what u do with ur daughters before u sexxually intoxicate their minds or pedoph1les come prowling...lol
let them at least grow to be teenagers b4 exploring their sexxuality.

5 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Chiopatra: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its not making sense undecidedeven if it a home play pose.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by slimyem: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mavor: @OP, What makes you so sure that these weren't worn only at home at the pictures taken at home? You posting these pictures on a public forum like this is the one with real mental issues. Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. mtchewwww!!!!!
Even if it was taken in the store,it is WRONG!!!

Reminds me of ex-neighbour's kid who used to be like this.Cute little 3 year old.
She would cry if she was given a trouser to wear instead of a mini skirt.
She was good with poses and catwalks too but she when it comes to school and books,it was zero!!
Ordinary A,B,C then was a problem for her.
I pity her and pity the parents who encourage this kinda dressing.
"Igbeyin lo'n ye oloku ada".undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by simdam500(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
It inappropriate lyk u(op) said. But, who wana molest or rape dat small pikin I wonda

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
If they are raped we go dey shout............eh?

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol. . .see the polio stand the little gal posed... grin

Very wrong at this age posing half nakedd...mtss some parents sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pretty baby, I see nothing wrong at all besides this is a private collection.
Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by opee1231(f): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
the mother wil have to b ready to shout out her voice in d future..cus she started it..its rily pathetic..this reminds me of a boy i saw at franfurt airport with his mum..this child is bearly six yrs old n he has a mohawk on his head...to d mum dis is fashion...more saddening wen i heared d mum speakin local yoruba..so i really wonder wat lesson shes goin to impact on that child...mothers rily nid to b extra ordinarily careful n watchful, cus its wat d child learn frm small he/she will hold on to.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) by toluleke(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
d kind of songs dey listen 2 av bin polluted.imagine @a family party filled wit little children wat dey cud play waz skally mental dabule&some oda raw songs d kids were so happy.train ur child in a way dat wod make u hapi in FUTURE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.