Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Importance Of Cross Over Services - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Importance Of Cross Over Services (638 Views)

My Wasted Years In Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem / Does Wearing Of Cross Serve As Protection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of Cross Over Services by Smile4mee01: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Season Greeting To my Nairalanders.

It’s the time of the year again when we are a few days to the new year. Many Churches are going to be holding cross over services into the new year. You often find alot of people rush to these services believing that the prayers made on the first minute of the new year is more important than any other day. Many pastor give that impression but personally i think the belief overated. I could be wrong but i feel strongly that that time should be spent with loved ones, show love , reach out. I think we attach too much importance to the cross over , it’s just a day in your lifetime.

Point: If you strongly believe in it , please go. It would work for you. However if you just follow the crowd, it could be a good time to spend alone doing a personal appraisal of your life. Wishing you an amazing 2013. Smile.
Re: The Importance Of Cross Over Services by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2012
nice one...
Re: The Importance Of Cross Over Services by plendil: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2012
hmm, That somehow those prayers said a few seconds into the new year are more important than the others sound rather weak to me.

But those who strongly beleive it should go on .. .
Re: The Importance Of Cross Over Services by pastormustwacc: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
plendil: hmm, That somehow those prayers said a few seconds into the new year are more important than the others sound rather weak to me.

But those who strongly beleive it should go on .. .
Muhahaha, nothing special about it at all because time goes in a cycle really, know what i mean? which reminds me, due to timezone, different areas will reach new year at different times. . . .
Re: The Importance Of Cross Over Services by Goshen360(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
The true and real Cross Over is to cross from Old to New man in Christ. There is nothing wrong in the religious Cross Over services but that is a shadow. Real Cross Over is to cross from World to the Word, from worldliness to godliness, from carnality to spirituality etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture: The Coming Of Christ. Will You Make It On That Day? / Is Jesus God? Did Jesus Ever Claim To Be God? See Proof From The Life Of Jesus / End-time Bible Teaching: Why We Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.