Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One (2806 Views)

Ten Hotspot Where You Can Buy Black Market Fuel In Lagos / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Is It Necessary I Learn French Before Buying Good From Cotonou To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
hello nairalanders compliment of the season i want you guys to advice me, i want to buy bb from Ipmart and i want to know if they have original one
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by chemashie(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
uwem18: hello nairalanders compliment of the season i want you guys to advice me, i want to buy bb from Ipmart and i want to know if they have original one
Don‘t buy from ipmart, i don‘t think you are getting good deals from ipmart (malaysia). Try buying from US/UK, it is even cheap than ipmart. Check us @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for more information about us.
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
if i buy from uk/us how can i get my goods in Nigeria because most site in the countries you mention do not send outside their country
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by chemashie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
uwem18: if i buy from uk/us how can i get my goods in Nigeria because most site in the countries you mention do not send outside their country
You will get your products here in lagos within 10-14 days. I do buy blackberry phones, laptops, electronics from USA. You can use circuitatlantic or contact me to buy them on ur behalf while you pick them at my office in gbagada.
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
i have try the site but it is displaying please send me another site i need your broda
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by chemashie(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
uwem18: i have try the site but it is displaying please send me another site i need your broda
Are you refering to www.circuitatlantic.com ? That is the only reliable site we have now. You can buy through us then.
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by dav8id(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2012
uwem18: i have try the site but it is displaying please send me another site i need your broda
get yourself a mentor that will teach you every thing you need to know on how to buy original bb,cos asking question will lead you into confussion,as many whom know nothing about buying bb or never buy one will try to answer your question and they endup confussing you..
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
@
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
is the your site or a foreign site. i want to buy and resell, can i get it at a cheap price
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by chemashie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
uwem18: is the your site or a foreign site. i want to buy and resell, can i get it at a cheap price
you keep asking qustions after I have given direct and precise answer to solve ur problem. Best of luck!
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by dav8id(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
chemashie:
you keep asking qustions after I have given direct and precise answer to solve ur problem. Best of luck!
d guy na jorker, when hes ready he will do the right thing.
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Uwem...
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Uwem..
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2012
what if i want to buy from amazon
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by meerah25(f): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2012
uwem18: what if i want to buy from amazon

Do not trust anyone to handle your shipping or give him/her your money. . .
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by chemashie(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
meerah25:

Do not trust anyone to handle your shipping or give him/her your money. . .
I love this! Do you want the op to travel to US/UK to buy 2 or 3 used BB? you only advised the op not to part with his/her money but failed to render assistance. typical Nigerian, they can only criticize but cannot offer solution.
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2013
thanx broda
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by Cynic: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2013
uwem18: thanx broda

Depends how much you have, i can do this for you but the element of trust has to be there ...no one is going to buy and ship your BB for free...what can you offer in exchange for such a minimal service ?
Re: If I Buy Black Berry From From Ipmart Am I Buying Good One by uwem18: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
everybody want to make money the most important thing is for me to the goods and the cost of the service should be seasonable so that i can add the cost to the good
for sale

(1) (Reply)

Become Our Agent Selling A4 Paper And Earn Big / Please Share Old And New Methods Yahoo Yahoo Boys Use In Scamming That You Know / Thermal Ceramics Products In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.