Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season (1668 Views)

WATCH your money GROW from zero investment TO 500,000 NAIRA / Learn How You Can Make $$$ Online With Little Or No Capital / Learn Ho To Make $$$ From Flipping Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Yesterday was a special day. It doesn't matter what
your religion is or what you believe in, Christmas is a
day that is filled with beautiful lights, joy,happy children, and
traffic free roads.

Anybody can appreciate those things!

It's also the time where we realize that the year/world(?) is
coming to an end and we reflect on what we have accomplished.

2012 has been an unbelievable year for me. In terms of personal growth, I've faced my fear of public speaking and speaking on camera.

Lots of people have been sending me thank you letters regarding my recommendations and assistance.
I have helped a lot of people make their first $$ online
with a handful having managed to quit their full time jobs.

I am thankful to have played a part in touching so many lives.

For the info marketers, If you have not been making a difference in your customer's lives, you need to make a valiant effort to start doing so. your soul and your
bank account will thank you.

For the scammers, all you gain is bad reputation and restless nights, there are a lot you can do to make money online without investing anything beside some minutes from your 24hrs.

And for those that didn't make anything online even after investing a lot (money,time,sleep) I have this special gift for you. Real below

The best thing about making money online is that there is always that one niche that remains untapped.

I am very happy writing this post as am confident it will help lot of people make there first $$ online,though i know most people reading this wont take action and there's absolutely nothing i can do about that.
lot of times you must have read in forums,blogs about making money with zero investment, but what you realise is that immediately you make payment or you fill your email into the optins, you are asked to make a one time investment which you werent informed of earlier.
Since we are still in december and my charity office isn't closed yet, i would like to introduce you to HOSTING AFFILIATE OFFERS. i wont go into details cos those in my inner circle wont be pleased to discover that am letting of some valuable info they paid for, am 100% sure what you will learn here can be applied this very minute using your phone or laptop so you have no excuse not to get started.

I know 99.9% of you reading this havent heard of Hosting affliate offers as it isn't your normal,heard of everyday niches either. this are highly targeted cos every day hungry people who we target register and pay for hosting..

Did you know that you can make 125$ for every person you refer to hostgator, godaddy? so lets assume you successfully make 5 referrals monthly, thats 625$ profits monthly since you invested 0$. if you need more all you need do is double your efforts. all this requires is max of 4hrs weekly.

There are tons of sites you could use besides hostgator that pays 125 as there are some that pays 150$ even 500$ per referral.

At this point i know some would be asking how do i get people to purchase hosting. am sure we both know that making money online is the most targeted niche on the planet meaning at one point theres always a need for domain name and hosting. all you need is just 0.5 % of those hungry people and the rest is history

lastly, i need you to know that why this can make you lots of money if you take action, its nothing compared to the amount you will make if you can invest sy 150$ yearly. i can imagine the look on your faces now, smiley what i meant is that you will only be paid ones per person you refer so even if the person renews the hosting or domain you get nothing besides the first pay of 125$, meaning you have to repeat all you did the following year. so to avoid the one time payment and keep earning recurrent each time the person renews the plan, you will need to make a very little investment yearly and that will generate about 300-500% increase in your revenue.

May you have an epic holiday with your family and friends.

Make 2013 YOUR YEAR.

To Your Success,
Ademola
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
so how do one get started and how will you withdrawl your money? Thanks
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
segzy54: so how do one get started and how will you withdrawl your money? Thanks
Withdrawal depends on the hosting company you dealing with.
Getting started is as easy as signing up for a new account and encourage people to get a domain and hosting through you.
Like I said earlier in my previous post I won't go into details as my methods are classified.
Steps below
1:Register with any hosting company
2: get your affiliate link
3: promote it
4: smile to the bank
No investment whatsoever.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by goldplated(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2012
demoreon:
Getting started is as easy as signing up for a new account and encourage people to get a domain and hosting through you.
Like I said earlier in my previous post I won't go into details as my methods are classified.
Steps below

Sounds easy but why will you keep your methods classified? just throw little snippets, i can catch it quickly.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by maclatunji: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
goldplated:

Sounds easy but why will you keep your methods classified? just throw little snippets, i can catch it quickly.

It isn't easy. It takes know-how. @Demeron, do you have a website where you run only affiliate adverts and not Google Adsense?
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
maclatunji:

It isn't easy. It takes know-how. @Demeron, do you have a website where you run only affiliate adverts and not Google Adsense?
Its very easy bro as the steps listed requires max of 1hr daily or 4hrs weekly.
Yes I do have sites running affiliate offers not adverts
goldplated:

the listed 4 are the fragments you should be able to make some good bucks with that.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by maclatunji: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2012
demoreon:
Its very easy bro as the steps listed requires max of 1hr daily or 4hrs weekly.
Yes I do have sites running affiliate offers not advertsthe listed 4 are the fragments you should be able to make some good bucks with that.

Let me have a look at your affiliate based websites. By the way, you are not telling people that they have to promote their websites which is a lot of hardwork for enough people to see the affiliate offers, click on them and then make purchases before you get a commission, no matter how juicy it is.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2012
maclatunji:

Let me have a look at your affiliate based websites. By the way, you are not telling people that they have to promote their websites which is a lot of hardwork for enough people to see the affiliate offers, click on them and then make purchases before you get a commission, no matter how juicy it is.
I understand your curiosity, but I must sy here "what you don't know, you don't know"
1: you don't need a website
2: you don't need to promote any blog or website
3:my methods are classified and there's nothing anyone can do about that.
4:sorry you can't see my affiliate site or any of my sites.
5:anyone with the will power to succeed will be able to see beyond my 4 steps.
6:I believe in my post I wrote how to get people to signup and I didn't mention any use of website, why did you ignore that part.

Google is your best friend, google each step and you will be fine.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by maclatunji: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2012
^Hehehehe. You see, it isn't as easy as you want newbies to believe. See, no matter how good you think you are, there are 1,001 people better than you and the truth is people have to spend and work their butts off to get there.

Good for you, you have a system that works but don't come here and start making it look as if there is easy money anywhere.

You are right though, affiliate links can be posted and embedded in many places on the internet.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2012
maclatunji: ^Hehehehe. You see, it isn't as easy as you want newbies to believe. See, no matter how good you think you are, there are 1,001 people better than you and the truth is people have to spend and work their butts off to get there.

Good for you, you have a system that works but don't come here and start making it look as if there is easy money anywhere.

You are right though, affiliate links can be posted and embedded in many places on the internet.
Mr mactunji, am sure you don't know much about me that's why you have this conception about my model.
When I say its free and involves no stress I meant exactly that.
Yes there are tons of people better than i am, FYI I have mentors also.
People fail cos they do the right things the wrong way.
You mention "spending and working your butt off" you don't need to spend 1 cent bt if you consider 1hr working your butt off then good luck.
Am not gonna keep argueing as am here to help people, if there's anyone that feels this isn't easy and stressfree so be it. It works for me and it will work for you
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by bakare25(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
The truth is you need to read the terms and condition to understand this program, just get paid $125 as he claimed, you have to reach a particular number of referalls monthly before they pay that amount. They start with $50. Secondly, promoting affiliate link without a website is like making exhibiton without a show room, however it can work without a website, it will take a bit of effort, it is more than posting link on forums, you may have to make use of youtube,squiddo, ezinearticles etc. Some of these dont come free. Except perhaps there are easier way to do this that i am not aware of. We can share more opinion.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
bakare25: The truth is you need to read the terms and condition to understand this program, just get paid $125 as he claimed, you have to reach a particular number of referalls monthly before they pay that amount. They start with $50. Secondly, promoting affiliate link without a website is like making exhibiton without a show room, however it can work without a website, it will take a bit of effort, it is more than posting link on forums, you may have to make use of youtube,squiddo, ezinearticles etc. Some of these dont come free. Except perhaps there are easier way to do this that i am not aware of. We can share more opinion.
Thanks for the post but I have a question for you, have you promoted any hosting plan before?
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by Tonjeola1(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2013
demoreon:
Thanks for the post but I have a question for you, have you promoted any hosting plan before?
Demola, i need ur email pls. Thanks.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Send a pm.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I just replied your PM
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by Tonjeola1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
demoreon:
I just replied your PM
yes, have seen it, i will reply soon, yahoo refused to send my mail.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by wundakind(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2013
bro pls follow me so ican pm u.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2013
wundakind: bro pls follow me so ican pm u.
I have sent you a reply
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by christian11(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2013
demoreon:
Steps below
plz how do ii start bro my mail is genuis202@gmail.com
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 2:08pm On May 11, 2013
christian11: plz how do ii start bro my mail is genuis202@gmail.com
Just follow the steps
If u need more Help then shoot me a pm
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by henrimoto(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2013
hello demoreon. pls i wil like 2 know more about d HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAMME. i just sent u a pm.
Re: Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season by demoreon: 7:29pm On May 29, 2013
henrimoto: hello demoreon. pls i wil like 2 know more about d HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAMME. i just sent u a pm.
didn't get any

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Problems To Sexually Satisfy Your Woman? Then Read This / Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! / Hp Compaq 6720t (clean) Intel Core Duo 160/250gb Hdd 2gb Ram Wlan, 15.4inch Scre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.