Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

- Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (5885 Views)

I Need A HR Personnel To Suggest A Title For My CV. / Professional Course For Economics Student / Grab The World In Your Hands With Project Management Certification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by profstar(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: by Jglad(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
If i may ask,pls whats ur project on?
Re: by nitrogen(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jglad: If i may ask,pls whats ur project on?
Hello, he just said he is empty of a good project title, so you should know what that means.

Or you meant to say, which area does he want to research on? Sefini.

1 Like

Re: by profstar(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
any topic suggestion is welcome, only that it should be an economics-related topic
Re: by Jglad(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Impact of commercial banks in funding agriculture in Nigeria*a case study of any commercial bank in nigeria* or
The effects of ATM on the Nigerian economy*positive or negative*
i hp dis helps... Which skul u @?

1 Like

Re: by profstar(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jglad: Impact of commercial banks in funding agriculture in Nigeria*a case study of any commercial bank in nigeria* or
The effects of ATM on the Nigerian economy*positive or negative*
i hp dis helps... Which skul u @?
thanks alot,
Re: by profstar(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
I still welcome other suggestion so that i will have a large varieties of topics to mix or choose from
Re: by echis: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Money supply,inflation and economic activity in Nigeria . what about that?
Re: by Mustay(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Your project should be something you do have interest in - even though you can always have ideas from projects of your predecessors or the internet. As an economist, which strikes your interest the most Is it the macro or micro, the national or international, a state or a community, a household or a stratified random sample of individuals in a sector etc. . .

Maybe from there, you can start to streamline the areas your potential topic could emerge from.

Personally, just answering the question like it was an open one, can your hypotheses (or -sis) focus on recent issues Sanusi had picked on Like Nigeria's debt profile and the need for debt, the Civil Service workforce and our GDP abi na budget, you could choose to go to other issues such as "Islamic Banking in Nigeria: Any Effect on the Nigerian Economy/Banking Sector? " etc cool

PS: No matter how much you like the topic, before choosing it, consider the 'ease' of finding materials on it.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
profstar: Am an economics student in final year and am empty of a good project title to use for my project, i will be glad if anyone can help me out with a distinct one.
mono economy and poverty ,a case study of nigeria
Re: by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm writing my Ph.D thesis on.. "monetary policy, bank lending and inflation in Nigeria: evidence, and policy implications".

I could be of help..
Re: by profstar(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
attehwole: mono economy and poverty ,a case study of nigeria
thanks i guess and getting some inspirations
Re: by profstar(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
nayef: I'm writing my Ph.D thesis on.. "monetary policy, bank lending and inflation in Nigeria: evidence, and policy implications".

I could be of help..
Thanks, is economics your major too?, i will like to connect more with you
Re: by yemmyma: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2013
Good suggestions you have there already.

On a more different note, i would also advise you choose a topic you are not too familiar with during your studies. That was exactly what i did and i learnt a lot in that area because we did not touch on it in class and i know i needed that knowledge. The essence of your thesis is research and finding out yourself on a lesser known topic makes it sink.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Re: by sixteen08(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Stock exchange and the Long run growth of nigerian economy.....if ur interested drop ur email so I can send u soft copies of mine and oda useful materials
Re: by profstar(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2013
sixteen08: Stock exchange and the Long run growth of nigerian economy.....if ur interested drop ur email so I can send u soft copies of mine and oda useful materials
Nothing could get me more interested, thank you very much
Re: by sixteen08(m): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2013
I hope dis isn't coming late.....I jus sent u an email.its a zipped folder n I guess u'll knw hw 2 open it.get bak 2 me incase u need any help.
Re: by wesley80(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2013
You lot are not helping the OP. How's a final year student online asking for "project topics"? and why are you guys queuing up to feed his laziness? I just don't get it. Shouldnt we be nudging him to do the right thing while we offer him guidance and encouragement? Few things are as rewarding as ones final year project should be, helping anyone to take the short cut is certainly not the Nairaland way abeg.

2 Likes

Re: by profstar(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
wesley80: You lot are not helping the OP. How's a final year student online asking for "project topics"? and why are you guys queuing up to feed his laziness? I just don't get it. Shouldnt we be nudging him to do the right thing while we offer him guidance and encouragement? Few things are as rewarding as ones final year project should be, helping anyone to take the short cut is certainly not the Nairaland way abeg.

YES, I'M ASKING FOR SUGGESTION FOR A GOOD PROJECT TITLE, and mind you, I DIDN'T ask for someone who can help me DO my project, and if you think am lazy that's your problem, judging people without actually getting to knowing them.
And furthermore, i wonder about your level may be a secondary school student taking advantage of nairaland to talk to people anyhow.
I posted this on nairaland because my supervisor rejected the topics i initially gave him. and if i wants help from people who has pass through my condition before i don't think that should be a shortcut, i will call that an example of "data gathering". I doubt if you know that, and if you don't understand my post because of your level why don't you just ignore it rather than making fun of yourself. So better face your business.
Re: by wesley80(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
^ Eh yah! Anyway sorry I didn't mean to rile you but I can't help but wonder if you're telling the whole truth. How can you be asking for "project titles" online? What kind of help do you expect from folks that do not know your disposition? My brother, I went to school also and I know what it means to "need a project title" and nothing you've said on this thread has portrayed you as someone willing to research a project the way it ought to be researched. Heck you just jumped at someone else's work without asking the most basic questions for someone that's willing to do what ought to be done!

1 Like

Re: by Sles: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
nayef]I'm writing my Ph.D thesis on.. "monetary policy, bank
lending and inflation in Nigeria: evidence, and policy implications".

I could be of help.

@ Nayef, pls i need ur maximum help as per recognized schools that can admit on M.sc C.G.PA 2.52 for M.phil/Ph.d. And of course not that expensive range of 600k to 950k for d 3 to 4yrs all in, i guess u know some schools are excluded having required 55% minimum which d C.GPA do not meet, specialization preferably in ''industrial economics/theory of firms'' at worst on entrepreneurial skill related. Pls help
Re: by profstar(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2013
You think i will try to convince you that I'm telling the truth?, what will i gain if i post something and it's all a lie, i guess you must be really sceptical in judgement to think like that after my previous explanation, extending this matter with you is like a nudeman chasing after a madman for his stolen cloth, well, i guess both of then will be looked at as a madman...
Re: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Banking sector Reforms and its Economic Implication in Nigeria: Moving from Soludo-Solution to Sanusi-Sanitisation.

This is not only a current issue but very researchable topic.
Re: by Mustay(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2013
@OP see the good sides in what @wesley80 noted. He did give out some cogent points to consider as to feeding the farmer instead of teaching him how to feed himself - take criticisms in good light, especially when they possess some objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: by youngchopper(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
sixteen08: Stock exchange and the Long run growth of nigerian economy.....if ur interested drop ur email so I can send u soft copies of mine and oda useful materials
bro i need it aswell mwomary@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: by Broadway5007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hi dere,am a graduate of economics. I won't mind laying hands on those materials too. Here's my email: sodiqbabatunde5@gmail.com
Re: by b03liberty(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hey Pals me looking for a tax related project topic for my accounting finals 2, your suggestions and ideas would be highly welcomed. Thanks!
Re: by b03liberty(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Mustay: Your project should be something you do have interest in - even though you can always have ideas from projects of your predecessors or the internet. As an economist, which strikes your interest the most Is it the macro or micro, the national or international, a state or a community, a household or a stratified random sample of individuals in a sector etc. . .

Maybe from there, you can start to streamline the areas your potential topic could emerge from.

Personally, just answering the question like it was an open one, can your hypotheses (or -sis) focus on recent issues Sanusi had picked on Like Nigeria's debt profile and the need for debt, the Civil Service workforce and our GDP abi na budget, you could choose to go to other issues such as "Islamic Banking in Nigeria: Any Effect on the Nigerian Economy/Banking Sector? " etc cool

PS: No matter how much you like the topic, before choosing it, consider the 'ease' of finding materials on it.
help bro. Actualy i had topic of my choice..bt the supervisor i fall to is a taxation lecturer and demanded for any tax related topic. Help plzzz!
Re: by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Bros abeg, I also need the materials. My email is maduabuchivictor@yahoo.com
Re: by keleto(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
pls can someone help me out with a project title and possibly write up.am an electrical engineering student.it should be a little bit on process control.indicate your interest pls so we can discuss.
Re: by gemiclem(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
sixteen08:
Stock exchange and the Long run growth of nigerian economy.....if ur interested drop ur email so I can send u soft copies of mine and oda useful materials

please I need this send it to clementjohn83@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can A Dentist Head A Hospital? / Anyone Heard Of Almond Careers? / Read This First Before Using A Counter Job As Leverage To Ask For A Raise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.