Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Asa's 'the Way I Feel' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa's 'the Way I Feel' (930 Views)

Download New Music: Asa – The One That Never Comes / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel / Asa: the Woman Songbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asa's 'the Way I Feel' by Enoquin(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Now, I wonder why no one is talking about this video...or have they? The way I feel's video is one of the best musical videos I feel proud to watch...
If I totally had to direct/produce a musical, I would probably do it this way...
The song's message in my opinion, is like M.I's crowd mentality...subtle in an emphatic way. You'd miss it if you aren't paying attention.

Is it creepy? To me, no! The video fits the song's message...

rtsp://v8.cache4.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQm-QzJOcLycmRMYDSANFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYL2qh-r1mYjtUAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp
Re: Asa's 'the Way I Feel' by semid4lyfe(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thought I was gonna read one of your reviews/critiques

Moving on. . . .
Re: Asa's 'the Way I Feel' by Enoquin(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
semid4lyfe: Thought I was gonna read one of your reviews/critiques

Moving on. . . .

One of my reviews/critiques? Have you read any of mine before?

No, I didn't start out to critique...just wanted to appreciate a good video

(1) (Reply)

DJ Buchisteve Ft. Olamide, Timbaland And Missy Elliot – First Of All Rmx / Before Sade Adu There Was Shirley Bassey ! / Opinion: Wizkid Vs Davido - Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.