Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Instaforex Customers Should Beware - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instaforex Customers Should Beware (3033 Views)

Forex News And Analysis Form Instaforex / Instaforex - Instaforex.com / My Experience With INSTAFOREX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
About two years ago, a person introduced me to instaforex and i deposited $100 with them. the manner at which i lost the money prompted me to search google for 'instaforex scam' what i got was shocking. two years now. google 4 it see yourself

1 Like

Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
instaforex claimed to be regulated in russia on thier website and there is no regulatory authority in russia. they were regulated by a trade association they formed themselves. what a scam! yet nigerians are daily fallen them
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by Evans5050: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
You have not said what Insta forex did to you specifically
Many Big trader are still pulling money from them,
Will be more appropriate if you can be more specific on which area they are bad.
so we can all learn.
piphacker: instaforex claimed to be regulated in russia on thier website and there is no regulatory authority in russia. they were regulated by a trade association they formed themselves. what a scam! yet nigerians are daily fallen them
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Instaforex is using virtual dealer plugging. go and learn much about instaforex at forexpeacearmy. well it advicable to trade with regulated broker. if you have dispute who will settle it when they are not regulated

1 Like

Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
i was ripped off my money with virtual dealer plugging. for proper understanding please read more on it by seaching google
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Virtual dealer plugging is an mt4 software that some brokers used to interfere with ur trade. broker are currently the nightmare of traders these days

2 Likes

Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by FXKing2012(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Evans5050: You have not said what Insta forex did to you specifically
Many Big trader are still pulling money from them,
Will be more appropriate if you can be more specific on which area they are bad.
so we can all learn.

how many pple do u know that pulled money from instaforex. Instaforex is a big scam and I pity those using the company.
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Fxking2012, thank you, we are talking of honost information to help readers. even if instaforex pay you, it is a tactics, when they come for you, u'll be suprised
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by beejaay: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Instaforex is one of the broker i use for my medium term trading and i have been pulling out money without any issue. most of the time the broker is not the problem but we the traders are.Instaforex have a fixed spread for majors (at +3pips) and if one is a scalper it can really be a nightmare)

1 Like

Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I wish u good luck but it is nt good for instaforex to say it's regulated. whras it's nt regulated.
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by piphacker(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
somebody have been defendid instaforex in anoda fora since morning. he/she provided a link to show instaforex was regulated. behold! reading instaforex site carefuly, it said d licence exclude forex trading. gbam! argument closed.
Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by instaforexngr(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
piphacker: I wish u good luck but it is nt good for instaforex to say it's regulated. whras it's nt regulated.
Sir,
truly, instaforex is not regulated because the Company is based in Russia and as at now,the Russian Government does not provide any regulations
for online forex brokerage.
Instaforex are not the only Russian broker in this category, so many other forex brokers with headquaters in Russia are not regulated.

But as instaforex is aware of this and the implications on their numerous clients, they opened a regulated instaforex company offshore.
belize.instaforex.com

I hope this answers your questions

1 Like

Re: Instaforex Customers Should Beware by naijanative: 2:41am On Oct 29, 2018
All leveraged online forex trading are scam or at the least gambling. The odds are already stacked against you

(1) (Reply)

El-glittas Hair Wonder / Does Anyone Know About Associated Asset Managers Limited / Consumer Protection Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.