Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards (12549 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cheap looking clothes and shoes tongue

Trash
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by sholay2011(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Except for chidinma and some sane few, why are others looking like masquerades?
Some ppl dress lyk d insane all in da name of fashion. 'Were Alaso' redefined!
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by DonHummer(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
spent 10mins staring @ dat 2nd piks...jst wishin i can tear dat thing up a lil bit
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by Hoodrat(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Iyanya suit look like that of hungry pastor known for recruiting human to sunday school service undecided
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by willyo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babe on Blu lip sticks jst made herself a star. more criticism, higher level of popularity. She jst made the best pix of the show. ;DBabe on Blu lip sticks jst made herself a star. more criticism, higher level of popularity. She jst made the best pix of the show.
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by aieromon(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hilarious!
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by tpapi: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Daughters of jezebel,I dey hail o
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by samnugba(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
*hits screen to see if the pictures would be better*

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by LCASHMAN(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
OMG....WTF!
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by jeezybuck: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
2shot don suffer, Make una see him shoe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by Egbagirl(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
*sigh* bad photography skills or terrible camera. And as for the dressing.... lipsrsealed It is well.
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by calcal: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yes, the country is moving forward in this direction.. it can be seen this not where I left this country 20 years ago!
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by whiteeyes: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Hoodrat: Very bad photographer the photos are porrly taken and doesnt do no justice to the ugly celebrities.
But fotografa cannot change blue lipstick to pink or lipgloss nah! Abi e fit use viewfinder cover their Yansh? See that second babe fa, wetin be dat?
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by princekay3(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2013
The two girls on red... Their legs look like they run marathon race..
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by onnari(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2013
Like d plaid jacket on d guy wth basket mouth, chidinma always looks cute n african, few masquerades in attendance...,seems like they did have fun though.
www.thatssewnaija..com
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by chocopearl(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Dis is where i soooo much crave 4 fashion police,nt jst fashion police buh wit mi lady JOAN RIVERS give her 30mins on some of dese folks and dese ladies wil neva attend any show again.....Smh to now apply horrible lipstick dat dosent suit u jst to go wit ur shoes *i can't fit shout*
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by Hoodrat(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2013
whiteeyes:
But fotografa cannot change blue lipstick to pink or lipgloss nah! Abi e fit use viewfinder cover their Yansh? See that second babe fa, wetin be dat?

my sister i nor know the kind fashion the gyal on blue lisptick dey try invent but just look aound those red carpet abi na black carpet dem call am with so much filth on display the toilet tissue and some other dirt wey dey the ground and no one seem to care. so many nigerians are dirty and is a obvious fact why so many Nigeria street smell like a grave yard with their poor hygienic lifstyle. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From The Nigerian Music Video Awards by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Closetoheart: This is serious...where are the fashion police officers? See culprits o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/927878_nma14_jpg75e966251e8e072f447f6cd90664e084

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFRIMA 2022: Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel, Others Top Nominations / [Video] Adekunle Gold – "Damn, Delilah" / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.