Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland (1642 Views)

Why Is Linda Ikeji's Banana Island Mansion Up For Sale?? See Photos / Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland / Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by bokom(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Guys, i noticed that linda ikeji the blogger is always invited in any cerebrity event happening in naija, her pics is every where, i heard she was even sponsored to America recently, all expenses paid!, she was also mentioned on cnn news the other day.... wink But for oga seun for Nairaland, no one knows about him, i have not even seen or heard his name been mentioned anymore not to talk of been invited to a celebrity function angry . If you ask me, i think Nairaland drives more traffic than lindas blog, which is mainly gossip news, and nairaland is more informative and educative too! well, i hope someone should help me out....
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by jhydebaba(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
She's a woman and Seun is a man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Chokolee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
You got very good points, that is one thing Nigeria needs to stepup on; seriously, honour in Nigeria is also political, partial, and far from the truth..
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Linda Ikeji loves publicity and sensationalism.

Seun is more of a hermit, he hates publicity like a plague.

Thats my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Who is Linda Ikeji ?

#just asking
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'll give you the basics on popularity factor:

*Linda Ikeji owns a blog called Linda Ikeji's Blog[/i]

*[b]Seun Osewa
owns a forum called Nairaland

Just as Dangote owns Dangote spaghetti, and I-don't-know-his-name-owns owns Golden penny spaghetti.

The answer you seek is obvious.

On the basics of favour, trips, honour

Seun Osewa is a man, Linda is a lady.

Do you know some rich men are ready to sponsor anything on skirt¿¿ hang a skirt on the tree, some guys would go ahead to woo the hanging skirt.. na today??

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by BabaAlabi: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Linda loves the attention...It is part of what made her blog so popular...Seun is more of an introvert and that's the best...what does going to fashion shows and award ceremonies add to our lives?-NOTHING...We are all different so accept them like that

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by ZACHIE: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
linda wants to live for a few years ib the spotlight.
seun wants to live forever in peoples minds.
natutally, 2 differents paths
wanna kill a dream? broadcast it, stay in the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by delkuf(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seriously there is nothing in linda ikeji's blog. To ans ur questn, may be because linda is a girl, and seun is a guy. And, though i dont knw, i think linda is from a rich family
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Stegomiah: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
1. Dia genders

2. Linda loves publicity yl seun does not

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2012
It's not all about the fame but the dough.... For so many reasons, a wise man would always wish to make his pay in secrecy and above all, ladies in general loves to showoff too much sef undecided and Linda is not an exception.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Guliver(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2012
grin ;Linda puci s hoT
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2012
Seun dont lyk attention,his more of a quiet type,
while lynda is attention seeker.

Just lyk omawumi and timi dakolo, they are but finalist in Nigeria idol which timi won d competition, but base on the fact that omawumi is a female, she has enough sponsor, but timi dakolo is a better singer..
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by SlyIg(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Most Nairaland don't even know Seun as the oga pata of Nairaland. Seun isn't an out going person too.
But Linda sells her popularity to the public even on nairaland too and her blog.
Take for instance,Seun will refuse to send any thread carrying his name to the front page. Case study will be this thread. It won't enter the front page.
With these few points of mine,i think i've been able to confuse you that Seun is a shy guy...
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by SlyIg(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:
Who is Linda Ikeji ?

#just asking
Where have you been? It's been a while... Hope your old
Acidosis account has been unbanned now.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Who has even seen a recent pic of Seun. Not that one he took since 2006, a new one with some pot-belle, so I heard.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Wizee: Seun dont lyk attention,his more of a quiet type,
while lynda is attention seeker.

Just lyk omawumi and timi dakolo, they are but finalist in Nigeria idol which timi won d competition, but base on the fact that omawumi is a female, she has enough sponsor, but timi dakolo is a better singer..
the fact that someone wins a singing competition does not mean he is a better singer than the rest oo, just like the fact that timi dakolo won west african idol does not make him a better singer that omawumi.And Omawumi's popularity is not because she wants attention or because she's a female, she is simply more ambitious than Timi dakolo
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by webaplanet(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2012
Nairaland is all about Education ,Information, Entertainment and Networking not pre-cluding(ie not excluding) Socializing which can take you to the next level..Nairaland has too many advantages and no disadvantages --Thumps UP for Seun for Nairaland ..How about that
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Seun has already stated it in a previous post like dis. In his words, he states that 'Celebrity come to those who seeks it'
so free him jor, he is not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by homesteady(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012
@OP, u stole my idea.i've been thinking of dis 2.
It's true oo,Seun does not represents us(NL readers) well. I'm a die-hard linda ikeji blog reader nd i'm proud of it,cauz she represents us well,she grace's red carpet events,events were d cream-de-la-cream of d society 'll be present. Bt Seun does neither,his website is even more popular dan his name. And i've never seen his pic,i dont knw weda he is fat,short,slim or wateva. Bt i've seen many of her pics
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by homesteady(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2012
delkuf: Seriously there is nothing in linda ikeji's blog. To ans ur questn, may be because linda is a girl, and seun is a guy. And, though i dont knw, i think linda is from a rich family
If a rich man daughter will trek frm yaba 2 unilag...den i'll love 2 be a rich man daughter.
Dis gal was daamn poor
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland by nollywood20: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
homesteady: .
If a rich man daughter will trek frm yaba 2 unilag...den i'll love 2 be a rich man daughter.
Dis gal was daamn poor

Linda Ikeji is not from a rich family.
She worked her way to her current celebrity gossip status.
See the full story of her humble beginnings on https://www.nairaland.com/1107753/portrait-nigerian-celebrity-gossip-blogger

(1) (Reply)

So Touching: See Goldie's Husband's Tribute To Her / Wizkid’s Porsche Panamera S / Kelly Rowland Cries On Stage While Singing About Beyonce On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.