Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

"First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! (585 Views)

<pics> Meant For Girls To Comment / Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nairalanders I didnt want to comment on this issue and I didnt know what section to post it either but I just couldnt take or bear it anymore. Please what is this "first or second to comment" stuffs on most thread? Its really irritating especially on critical issues. Please lets try to keep the thread comments mature. If its a joke lets try to stop it or keep it moderated.
No harm or offence meant. One love and Season's greetings to all.
Re: "First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! by jhydebaba(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
1st to comment!!!

Dancing Azontolingo cheesy
Re: "First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! by Akshow: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
oh puhleeeze! That you Find it irritating does not mean others too must find it so. I for one dont do that but i have no right to have qualms wit those that enjoy it. Its not an offence After all and we must all not follow your own standard of What is right
Re: "First To Comment" Syndrome; Really Annoying! by Lagusta(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
3rd to comment!!!

But meehn, I gats try reach first oooh,

May God help us in the struggle!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Addiction Is The Worst? / Find Funny Pictures And Blog Post On Gbosa / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.