Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (9867 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Petrol Shortages May Linger For Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by CharlesE1: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Any entity that employs unauthorized killing as a principle in achieving whatever goal it aspires is EVIL. Henceforth it is evident that the evil of terror is not confined to a small group of fanatical Muslims youth that employ the tools of terror to achieve their goals or revenge any perceived injustice against them or against Muslims as they claim. The Evil of terror is bigger and greater than that. The Evil of terror knows no boundary, religious, ethnic or racial. Evil killers are found everywhere.

For the Muslims, we are very fortunate that only a small fraction of misguided youth have recently adopted this evil ideology. Islam has seriously condemned the unauthorized killing of souls. The authority in Islam only belongs to a government duly elected by the consensus of the Ummah. We therefore see that except for very few instances, Muslims do not commit murder. The rampant murder committed in the west, is as a result of the irreligious life the west has adopted and bears little with the clamor of gun control. In Yemen, the populace is armed yet such murders are not an occurrence because Islam instills in the individual the discipline of self-restrain and control and forbids taking of one’s life and that of the others too. This cannot be said about the other religions.

The more deadly evil, is that evil that camouflage behind the ‘government’s security agencies’ to kill innocent people either to perpetuate power or score some political goals. For instance in Nigeria we have seen how some Christian elements in the Nigerian security apparatus have been killers of innocent Muslims leaders for political reasons. Such elements are deadlier evil than boko haram. They aimed to destroy the Muslims as a whole by decapitating their leadership thus exposing the Ummah to perpetual subservience. That is why, Ababakar Tafawa Balewa, Sardauna, Akintola, and Gen Murtala all went victims of these terrorist.

These similar terrorist are still the ones now that are supposedly ‘leading’ the war against terror or war against boko haram. It is a double edge sword of r them. Kill Muslim leaders and kill the youth at the same time all under camouflage. They are entrenched in the security apparatus. They are retiring good Muslims in the armed forces to enable them perfect their evil plans they started since 1966. They think they are in control because they are blinded by hate, rancor and evil, they cannot see that their evil is exposed and evident. They cannot see that Allah Has taken up the fight against them since their intentions are evil. Kaduna was meant to be devoured like Maiduguri when Allah The Al-mighty stroke.

They cannot see that you don’t guaranty your life by killing others; you do that by giving life to others. They fantasize that they can keep power by evil machinations whereas power belongs to Allah. Nigeria can only know peace and stability when such evil elements of the security apparatus are flushed out of the system instead of the good diligent officers. This is the deadliest segment that has been neglected and the public should know and watch. Evil will never prosper.

May Allah protect us all from all Evil.

https://www.facebook.com/AhmadAbubakarMahmudGumi/posts/301580846629078

7 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Standing5(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Some religion allow uncontrolled expression of bitterness. Islam is at the very top of the list.

10 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by k2039: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Symptoms of a failed brain.

How many mosques have the church attacked?.

How many christians have forced a muslim to become a christian at gunpoint?

When was the last time the news showed christian rioting?

I can go on and on
[/color]

17 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by mazaje(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Islam is a political religion. . .This Sheikh is a FOOOOOOOOOL. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by gbanikiti(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yeye talk from a yeye man.mtscheeew!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by abdulkayus(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
I read it on his page 2day written in Hausa language. Even me as a Muslim didnt agree 100% wit his postulations. Northerners dont lyk tellin theirselves d truth, dat is y dis religion intolerance, religion crisis will continue here and there if care is nt taken. Instead of lookin inward to solve their problem, dey lyk pushind blame on d other side.
Sheik Gumi, i am a muslim lyk u and do listen to ur sermon very well bt i disagree wit u on most of ur points on dis articles. Tel ur northerner bro who behave lyk herd of sheeps d truth.
CIAO.

31 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by 80million1: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Iaz93: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by misreal(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
abdulkayus: I read it on his page 2day written in Hausa language. Even me as a Muslim didnt agree 100% wit his postulations. Northerners dont lyk tellin theirselves d truth, dat is y dis religion intolerance, religion crisis will continue here and there if care is nt taken. Instead of lookin inward to solve their problem, dey lyk pushind blame on d other side.
Sheik Gumi, i am a muslim lyk u and do listen to ur sermon very well bt i disagree wit u on most of ur points on dis articles. Tel ur northerner bro who behave lyk herd of sheeps d truth.
CIAO.
tnx man

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
These Northerners actually have no other business apart from Politics. From this Sheik to El Rufai to Buhari, IBB, etc, Obasenjo was a farmer, GEJ was a lecturer. What was the job of IBB, Buhari, Abdulsalam, Abacha etc. They were soldiers and no other job. while we at the West, South and East are into one business or the other to survive, an average Northerner is waiting for Oil well and Political office. Its a shame! American Drones are one the way, very soon you guys will feel the impact of remotely controlled aerial snipers.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by teniyi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Symptoms of a failed brain.

How many mosques have the church attacked?.

How many christians have forced a muslim to become a christian at gunpoint?

When was the last time the news showed christian rioting?

I can go on and on
[/color]
You just vomited rubbish.

Was it MOSQUE that attacked church, where and when were people forced with a gun to become muslim?

What is the meaning of christian don't riot? So riots and protest in countries like Congo, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Greece, France etc were not carried out by your fellow christian?
Just say something that can hold water. Ok?

12 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Somebody should tell Mr. Sheikh to wait till the Ghetto Birds (Drones)start hovering around like helicopter

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by rman: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rubbish!!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Hadone(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
THANK U VERY MUCH SHEIK AHMAD GUMI, YOU'RE TRUE SON OF YOUR OWN FATHER. WHILE ALIVE, YOUR LATE FATHER (SHEIK ABUBAKAR GUMI) SPEND HIS LIFE TIME PREACHING PEACE. YOU'RE NOW IN HIS SHOES. YOU'RE AMONG THE FEW FEARLESS NORTHERN ELITES WHO OPENLY CHALLENGE BOKOHARAM AND DECLARE THEIR PRACTICES UN-ISLAMIC. THE BOKOHARAM BLACKLISTED YOU AND SEND TWO OF THEIR MEN TO BOMB THE SHEIK ON HIS WAY TO MOSQUE. WHAT HAPPEN NEXT? THE TWO MEN EXPLODED MINUTES BEFORE SHEIK AHMAD ARRIVED THE SCENE. THE SHEIK WAS UN-HURT DURING THE ATTACK LIVING THE ATTACKERS DEAD ON THE GROUND. HE IS A GOOD MUSLIM, HE PREACHES NOTHING BUT PEACE SO HE WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN PEACE INSHA ALLAH.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by taharqa: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Just imagine what is coming out OPENLY from the mouth of one of the most influential IMAMS in northern Nigeria, and you may start to understand why the Upper North is the way it is today!!!

The guy just said (amongst others) that the Nigerian Security Agencies IS WORSE THAN Boko Haram!! No need to wonder too much why MOST upper Northerners vehemently oppose the Security agencies while giving excuses for Boko Haram..

NIGERIA really needs God's special intervention....

3 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Clerverly: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Islam is a religion of violence and murder angry angry angry angry. I would rather die than step into any mosque undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Any entity that employs unauthorized killing as a principle in achieving whatever goal it aspires is EVIL- Sheikh Gumi
Islam Is That Entity. Islam Is EVIL.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by igbeke: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
we all can now see d truth exposing itself and dis is it: BOKO HARAM IS A TOOL IN D HANDS OF BLOOD-SUCKING NORTHERN MUSLIM LEADERS WHO DO NOT HAV A MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD OTHER THAN DO OR DIE POLITICS.
d solution? we a know it.
it is fast coming.

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by ajufinz(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2012
You started your argument wit aggression... Take ya time ooo. Lolz
Seriously, I'm sure U know that ur examples are outside the box on this issue.
Lets take Yobe which is jst under our nose here, ave u not heard of the silent clearncing of Christians going on there. Many of the Christians ave been forces to deny their faith at gun point after which they were wasted... I have evidence.
U should know beta that information can't be hidden for too long in this age... As a Christian in the North I kno and have access to infos on the grand plan frm b4 1966 to Islamize Nigeria. Not to talk of the various meetings held to this effect by some OIC member in Lagos b4 the demise of Yar'adua...
We don't need Gumi to tell us wat the Evil of terror is... Most of the Northern Leader wear two face on our national issues. The lie to the timming ignorant Nigerians of their fight against terror while back here we know they are handicap cuz the religion permits this terror of evil...

teniyi:

Was it MOSQUE that attacked church, where and when were people forced with a gun to become muslim?

What is the meaning of christian don't riot? So riots and protest in countries like Congo, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Greece, France etc were not carried out by your fellow christian?
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by greatgod2012(f): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2012
I will rather not comment, but i know that God in his infinite mercy will have mercy on us in this country.......amen.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by taharqa: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2012
mazaje: Islam is a political religion. . .This Sheikh is a FOOOOOOOOOL. . . .

I would have to largely agree with the @BOLD. This is clearly the case with Upper Northern Muslims.

I used to think that the most important reason why you have a widespread and very DEEP dislike (even HATRED in a few instances) for the WEST, culminating in the Terrorist campaign of radical Islam against the West, was cos of some of the atrocities and arrogance of the West in the Middle East (and other parts of the world); BUT I am now completely convinced from studying the 'relationship' that it is actually a very DEEP BELIEF of many Muslims that they are pre-determined by Allah to RULE the world, hence the dislike (or HATRED) for the West!! While the arrogance of the West aggravates this, it is more often than not used as a weapon of mobilization by some of the more radical IMAMS/SHEIKHS (like Sheikh Gumi here) to pursue that HATE and Power game that would still be there even if the West were saints.

The MODERATE Muslims, who are in the majority, is loosing the battle for the religion that has been hijacked by a small group of Mad men.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by igbeke: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2012
teniyi:

man, d way u reason is quite odd.....
just like ur so-called sheik. 2 bad.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2012
teniyi:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE!!!! KAAAAIIIIII!!! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Techwriter: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2012
I still maintain that the posting of the superiority of Islam over Christianity threads in d front page during christmas is deliberate. But the more the moderator who does it tries, the more he exposes the weaknesses of Islam instead.

After reading this man's statement, we are no longer surprised why there is Boko Haram; it is cunny messages like this that inspire them. To a dullard, it will apear he is against murder, and evil but that guy just promoted suicide bombing in disguise. Little wonder Boko boys named him as one of their arbitrators. They come out to criticize Boko Haram but their messages encourage it.

That said, let me clarify some issued here
Christianity has evolved to become a religion of those that believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God. But the etymology of the word christian as enshrined in the Bible is defined as those whose lives are similar to that of Christ. So you judge wether somebody is a Christian by looking at him in the light of the example Jesus set. Jesus never killed or murdered, or involved in pedophilia. All these were the examples set forth by Muhammad while still disguising himself as a prophet, exactly the way Gunmi is doing. Muhamed killed for religio-political purposes which many Muslims are copying.

If the general manager of a GTBank starts selling and promoting the use of Cocaine while still wearing their branded Tshirt, it doesn't make him a representative of their company in that act; but the same cannot be said if Femi Kuti under Fela shrine does the same. Shooter in school, Rihanna, Niger Delta militants, Eastern Nigerian kidnappers and every other element that go by the name Christian is not one by biblical standard. But Osama, AlQaeda, Boko Haram are the true Muslims because they take after their father muhammed.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nyntynplus: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2012
It is obvious wt is hppnn in north ryt nw is mch mre than boko haram.. PDP r evil nd dey behind all diz act.
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by taharqa: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...

What of the niger delta militants, when them bomb innocent pple for the region, nobody talk, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, he was a christian ooo

What of the guy that sormed a school in US and killed innocent CHIILDREN, YES CHILDREN... He is a muslim with long beard and turban shouting "Allahu akbar" abi #yimu

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move ahead, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

My Friend WAKE UP. It is Day-break already.

Nobody is saying that ISLAM itself is the problem; just that some MAD MEN are successfully hijacking your religion and using it as a weapon to achieving their personal aims (whether confused or clear-eyed). They are the REAL ENEMIES who are bringing unimaginable DISGRACE to the name of your God (Allah), your prophet and every thing you hold dear. STOP RATIONALIZING THIS BY INVOKING THE EVILS THAT OTHER PERSONS COMMIT.

Those people you quoted, though they say they are Christians, didn't do any of these EVILS IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION. If they did, believe me I would spend every energy and opportunity I've got to CONDEMN and RESIST without equivocation, and would NEVER make any EXCUSES for the despicable things they are perpetuating in the name of the God I call on. That would be my DUTY.

Like I said earlier, the MODERATES are losing the battle to a group of crazy RADICALS....

8 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Nyntynplus: It is obvious wt is hppnn in north ryt nw is mch mre than boko haram.. PDP r evil nd dey behind all diz act.

Thank you!!! Now some nigerians are seeing clearly now...

You guyz should realize that this "boko haram" issue is purely political... All masterminded by the pdp!!!

I swear, if cpc, acn, anpp and other parties merge... I'll be the first to cast my vote for them...

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Lagusta(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa:

My Friend WAKE UP. It is Day-break already.

Nobody is saying that ISLAM itself is the problem; just that some MAD MEN are successfully hijacking your religion and using it as a weapon to achieving their personal aims (whether confused or clear-eyed). They are the REAL ENEMIES who are bringing unimaginable DISGRACE to the name of your God (Allah), your prophet and every thing you hold dear. STOP RATIONALIZING THIS BY INVOKING THE EVILS THAT OTHER PERSONS COMMIT.

Those people you quoted, though they say they are Christians, didn't do any of these EVILS IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION. If they did, believe me I would spend every energy and opportunity I've got to CONDEMN and RESIST without equivocation, and would NEVER make any EXCUSES for the despicable things they are perpetuating in the name of the God I call on. That would be my DUTY.

Like I said earlier, the MODERATES are losing the battle to a group of crazy RADICALS....

BOSS, I AM ALREADY AWAKE!!!

But seriously, take a close look at these terrorists.... Are they really fighting in the name of Islam, or they are fighting for their own selfish gains

If u know the biography of osama, u'll know that he wasn't fighting for islam... He was fighting the USA, in the name of afghanistan, which wasn't even his home country anyway...

I am condemning all these acts of murder, cos it is absolutely wrong... Let's all seek means to ensure peace, instead of pointing fingers...

That's all I wanna say.......

1 Like

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by lacasa: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... A MUSLIM!!!

You people should realize that, the greatest terrorist in the world is not osama, not even sadam hussein, but ADOLF HITLER, who killed about 6million jews, wasn't he was a christian, ok he was a buddhist abi??

Instead of you guyz to pray for the country to move forward, we are busy pointing accusing fingers, whereas your "pastors" are busy using private jets and flying overseas the way they feel...

Infact, that's why i didn't bother commentng.

Your post concludes it all.

95% of nairaland christians can't reason nor see past their nose. undecided

WE HAIL OOOo!!
Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Lagusta:

You forgot to tell him about the christians that carried his forefathers into slavery...Muslim Arabs took more Africa as slaves for far longer and are still enslaving Africans TODAY.

What of the niger delta militants, when they bomb innocent pple in that region, nobody said a word, but who granted them amnesty.... Niger Delta millitants do not claim they are acting for Christ.

Hitler held christianity in disdain. In fact he was a great admirer of Islam. He lamented that if only the Ger
mans were not restrained by their Christianity and were Milims he would have killed a lot more jews.

Hitler and Stalin admired Islam so much
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090709084454AAz89V0

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi by wellmax(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Islam a religion of piss indeed. You mean this man actually rejoiced over Yakowas's death? SMH. If this is the kind of leaders Muslim has, then I now understand why they are the way they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano: Fa’izu Alfidiki Leads Demolition Of Site Meant For Federal Lawmaker’s / Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites / Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.